Rugby League Summertime on FOX

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

King

Reserve Grader
Just a reminder,
Manly are suppose to be the featured team this week on Rugby League Summertime.

Friday night 7.00pm on Fox Sports 3.

Thanks King

By the way love your name.  You do know what happened to the last bloke that had the name King?

Bugger I will be missing it as I start my roadtrip to Geraldton WA and then down the cost to Albany and Esperence and then off to the Adelaide for the Clipsal 500 will need to put the VCR on to pre record.

OneEyedEagle link said:
Bugger I will be missing it as I start my roadtrip to Geraldton WA and then down the cost to Albany and Esperence and then off to the Adelaide for the Clipsal 500 will need to put the VCR on to pre record.

You still have a VCR, maybe you should put the beta max on just incase too.

That sounds like it is going to be a long trip in your horse and buggy too

And two smites to counter those, Le Snak boy ;)
Get with the times mate. Watch an old VCR, then watch a decent blueray DVD. Make sure you do so on an LCD (prefereably 50+ inches), with surround sound, and you will see a difference.

Actually - the whole viewing experience (including sport is better through thick optical cords through HD DVD outlets.)

Too true Ryan but on my budget and stage in life, that's the way it is. I am not into blue ray, do have two digital TVs though neither is that huge. In time I will get there. I like the VCR only for ease of use and that I can tape a programme, watch it and then tape over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6