Rugby and AFL players in the Headlines for Drunken Incidents

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I notice that high profile players Ben Cousins and Wendell Sailor are both in the headlines for serious Alchohol related incidents. The Terror is evening suggesting that Wendell's career is on the line. Cousins has had to step down as Capt of the West Coast Eagles and it looks as if he is lucky he is not up for much more serious criminal charges.

Reminds me of a song when I was a kid: What Shall we Do with the Drunken Sailor!!!! :lol: :lol:

PS Dogs played Sharks at Ulladulla last weekend and there was not even a murmur about any incidents! (Were certain players involved in the last one - now playing for different clubs????)

The AFL always seem to sweep their incidents under the table so I hope Cousins cops it.
This is not the first time Cousins has been in trouble- he is known to hang around some dodgy company in WA (as in a criminal element).
He ran away from a farking booze bus- that's like when that MacDougall brother jumped the fence at Nt Sydney Oval when the drug testers turned up....

There other grand final star & key forward/big man & Cousins best mate Michael Gardner has also been sacked to the WAFL for inappropriate behaviour as well.

Yeah UP, I think grabing a teenager on the snatch and running around nude trying to stab people after totaling a golf buggy is a bit worse!

Weve had Gower and now the Warriors salary cap issues.

Youve gotta wonder if Gallops contemplating a dream run this year in league without serious incidents or is the proverbial + fan waiting just around the corner. :?:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2