Rudd's little adventure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Rudd's little adventure

I see Kevin Rudd has admitted to a drunken night at a strip club.

He might have just won my vote. :yeah:

Rudd's little adventure

No problems in someone going to a strip club and getting pissed.

But how dumb is Rudd to do it just before an election. Mark Latham 2 for stupidity. He should be working on developing some policies instead of getting a lap dance.

The funny thing was that he kept calling the stripper Julia.

Rudd's little adventure

Why was this released just now and how was the info passed through foreign affairs.

Early rounds in the Mother of Scare Campaigns!!!!

Rudd's little adventure

I didn't see that in the newspaper that it was 4 years ago. They were reporting it as thought it happened last week.

Another slow news day.

He again he shouldn't be lap dancing on a taxpayer funded trip representing Australia.

No doubt we will read about more skeletons in Rudd's closet over the next few months until the election in November. Should be fun. :lol:

Rudd's little adventure

CW, so will he still get the bible bashers vote :)

Most of those dumb schmucks will be blindly voting for the right anyway. And Family First in the Senate.

The ones that aren't are intelligent to recognise a piffling smear campaign when they see one.

Rudd's little adventure

again he shouldn't be lap dancing on a taxpayer funded trip representing Australia.

Id rather he spent our money on a lap dance than some of the otehr crap pollies spend it on.

Rudd's little adventure

The ones that aren't are intelligent to recognise a piffling smear campaign when they see one.

Yeah, I reckon Rudd needs to level it out with a campaign based on John Howards' age.

Rudd's little adventure

[quote author=tookey]

again he shouldn't be lap dancing on a taxpayer funded trip representing Australia.

Id rather he spent our money on a lap dance than some of the otehr crap pollies spend it on.

[/quote]

I wonder if Rudd will make lap dancing tax deductable if he gets into governement? That we we can all get a lap dance paid for by the taxpayer. !pray:

Rudd's little adventure

But how dumb is Rudd to do it just before an election. Mark Latham 2 for stupidity. He should be working on developing some policies instead of getting a lap dance.

Before an election, umm it was years ago. Jeez fair go. I would rather a human and an Aussie be in power than a 1 eyebrowed scumbag

Rudd's little adventure

[quote author=tookey]

Before an election, umm it was years ago. Jeez fair go. I would rather a human and an Aussie be in power than a 1 eyebrowed scumbag
[/quote]

Great idea. Lets all vote for a human and an aussie even though he has no policies and hasn't got a clue.

He lied about his family being kicked out of home when he was young

He tried to get the vets at the Long Tan ceremony to change the time of the ceremony so that it could be shown live on chanel 7

he has a policy about reducing rent which simply will not suceed as the developers will pocket the profit. Also he probably won't be around when the properties are actually built

He has hidden Garrett and Gillard from public view until after the election because they are embarassments

He wanst to dismantle AWA's despite being told that it will kill our mining boom and that even his own wife thinks that WA's are a good thing

etc etc etc :stupid:

Rudd's little adventure

easy tiger

you'll need to pace yourself for the upcoming labor government!!

You might have a coronary if you keep up at that rate ;)

Rudd's little adventure

[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=tookey]

[/quote]

Great idea. Lets all vote for a human and an aussie even though he has no policies and hasn't got a clue.

He lied about his family being kicked out of home when he was young

He tried to get the vets at the Long Tan ceremony to change the time of the ceremony so that it could be shown live on chanel 7

he has a policy about reducing rent which simply will not suceed as the developers will pocket the profit. Also he probably won't be around when the properties are actually built

He has hidden Garrett and Gillard from public view until after the election because they are embarassments

He wanst to dismantle AWA's despite being told that it will kill our mining boom and that even his own wife thinks that WA's are a good thing

etc etc etc :stupid:

[/quote]Tookey, are you Tony Abbott's love child??? :blaugh:
:blaugh: :blaugh:

You left out the bit about Union Bosses!!! :drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4