• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was only a matter of time before this will happen, and it will continue to happen in the future with superstar kiwi players.

The All Blacks organisation is one of those places where not even money that can be offered by the NRL can be a deterrent, just playing in that jersey is enough.

The most plausible way to lessen this happening in the future is making sure that there is a bigger focus on the international game in league. In recent years, SOO has been the pinnacle over playing for your country (which only Aussies and those that bend the rules can play in) which should never be the case.

People might scoff at Phil Gould being in charge of the NZ junior rugby league set up across the ditch but if he can get it in order and as well run as the Penrith organisation, then that will go a long way to improving the overall rugby league scene in NZ.

I don’t know why we use the word contract or contracted too anymore. His "contract" has him at the Warriors until 2022 with an option in RTSs favour for 2023.
But it’s just written up as a given that he’ll fvck off at the end of the year, so he can spend next year playing Yawnion before the World Cup.
If I was the Warriors management it’d be stiff shiit pal. You’re here until 2022. You can sulk and sit on the bench if you want, but at 27 years old, he’s still young enough, and definitely important enough to the team to be allowed to just piss off.
I know it’s how it goes these days, doesn’t mean I agree with it.

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing how when it gets close to Rugby World Cup time how many soon to be off contract big name Kiwi NRL players suddenly have this long held desire to play for the All Blacks at the World Cup.....

It was only a matter of time before this will happen, and it will continue to happen in the future with superstar kiwi players.

The All Blacks organisation is one of those places where not even money that can be offered by the NRL can be a deterrent, just playing in that jersey is enough.

The most plausible way to lessen this happening in the future is making sure that there is a bigger focus on the international game in league. In recent years, SOO has been the pinnacle over playing for your country (which only Aussies and those that bend the rules can play in) which should never be the case.

People might scoff at Phil Gould being in charge of the NZ junior rugby league set up across the ditch but if he can get it in order and as well run as the Penrith organisation, then that will go a long way to improving the overall rugby league scene in NZ.

Also, the NRL treating the Warriors as a serious organisation with some media coverage and primetime slots might help. I'm sure their players and fans feel like the officials don't take them seriously either. Unfortunately, that is reserved for a select few teams and hogged by the Broncos.

I don’t see the what all the fuss is about. At least he won’t be playing against the Warriors.

Think that there has been some occasional speculation of R TS going to union for quite some time now so maybe not that unexpected if it is now probably going to eventuate . Consistently one of the Warriors and the games better performers and a shame if he does make the switch but if that is what his wish is . Still recall him as a fresh faced and young elusive winger when he first came onto the scene as a Rooster . Also recall an early match for him against Manly in a Monday night when B J [ Lawrence ] ran him down , gee he had some pace for a forward and Roger always had a good turn of speed .

Also, the NRL treating the Warriors as a serious organisation with some media coverage and primetime slots might help. I'm sure their players and fans feel like the officials don't take them seriously either. Unfortunately, that is reserved for a select few teams and hogged by the Broncos.
And what time would you suggest the Warriors should play?

Apart from SBW and mabey Thorn from many years back who from league have excelled in the All blacks system?

Sure we all know the wallabies and to an extent England have had some excellent converts from league but with the All Black's they have what seems to be a bottomless talent pool to choose from.

Just doesn't make sense.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4