rounds 8 and 9.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
scheduling just released.
round 8 - vs cowboys AWAY 7.30pm saturday april 30th (expected)
round 9 - vs canberra HOME 7pm monday may 9th (after the test match/city-country game)

Rd8 #NRL draw: Fri - Bri v Cby/Sth v Cro; Sat - GC v Syd/Mel v New/NQ v Man; Sun - NZL v Pen/Can v WT/StgI v Par (No MNF)

Rd9 #NRL draw: (Aus v NZ/City v Country on Fri) Sat - Bri v Mel; Sun - GC v NZL/StgI v NQ; Mon - Man v Can. Rest have bye

source: triple M twitter

3 days to get over city/country & the test

beat me to it, Twitter is becoming the1st place where all nrl news is posted

[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=187051.msg326431#msg326431 date=1300843352

beat me to it, Twitter is becoming the1st place where all nrl news is posted
[/quote]

That's because Gallop is a twit

Gallops a f.wit

@TripleM_NRL: Daring scheduling by #NRL with Brisbane v Storm in Rd9 on same night as Lions v Gold Coast Suns derby at Gabba

Was interesting to listen to Demetriou on the radio this morning about the subject of game scheduling. He said that the scheduling of the AFL season was a non-negotiable item and under no circumstances would they ever allow the broadcast rights holder to dictate the draw and/or scheduling of games. He said it was a cornerstone of their commitment to their supporters that the schedule is done at the beginning of the year so that fans could plan their season. He said anything other than that would be an insult to supporters and lead to disenfranchisment.

Another example of why Double Standard Gallop needs to move on, for too long he has allowed News to pull his strings. The NRL needs to follow the AFL's commitment to the fan base in this respect.

Don't worry Shane, Stuart will pick Gidley at the back because he's an idiot.  Princess and Kite won't get a run over the Cronulla or Canberra frontrowers.  Ballin won't get in front of Smith nor will DCE get Thurston's game.  I think Stuart will overlook Lyon for the same reason he will not pick Brett.  Glenn won't get a look in.  Choc the only one, and then maybe not.  Stuart plays favorites and currently Choc wouldn't be one of them.  .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4