Rounds 20 and 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Round 20​

Sharks vs. Sea Eagles
Sunday August 1

Moreton Daily Stadium, Redcliffe (Nine / Fox)

4:05pm

Round 21​

Sea Eagles vs. Storm
Saturday August 7th

Suncorp Stadium (Fox / Nine)

7:35pm

Last edited:
I’ve actually sacrificed the Wests game as the missus is blowing up about spending all this money in tix! Haha. I figure the Wests game drops down the list of priorities now considering the Sharks game at reddy and then Melb, Eels etc. can’t go to them all!

I’ve actually sacrificed the Wests game as the missus is blowing up about spending all this money in tix! Haha. I figure the Wests game drops down the list of priorities now considering the Sharks game at reddy and then Melb, Eels etc. can’t go to them all!
Mate, sharpen up your negotiating skills with the missus. Explain that it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Surely you can make a trade with her like washing the dishes or vacuuming the floor for a month.

When are tickets available for the Rd 21...what a double header
City vs Penrith
And then the REAL game
MANLY vs Storm
The last two rounds tickets have gone on sale 12pm the Wednesday prior to the game.Not sure what they’ll do with Rds 20&21 but they maybe leaving ticket sales as late as possible in case of any Covid issues

Mate, sharpen up your negotiating skills with the missus. Explain that it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Surely you can make a trade with her like washing the dishes or vacuuming the floor for a month.
My wife has been encouraging me to go to every game and said it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.Not sure if she is saying that because she was excited for me or it’s an opportunity for some “Api Koroisau” action for her

The last two rounds tickets have gone on sale 12pm the Wednesday prior to the game.Not sure what they’ll do with Rds 20&21 but they maybe leaving ticket sales as late as possible in case of any Covid issues
Yep will be on the Wednesday before and they start by selling limited bays. Watch this space tho now with this flight attendant with Delta strain who’s been out and about. Also our game v Melb is part of a triple header! Nz v Sharks is game one.

Yes I will be going as well sadly to scummy Redcliffe even though I was a Redcliffe Junior and played my first A Grade game with Redcliffe. I live sort of locally albeit not on the Peninsula and haven't ventured there to watch a game in over 20 years. I will be grinding my teeth and despising every minute of it but watching Manly overrides the hate lol.

I really beginning to dislike you Waz @:) Especially as I like less than a mile from Brookie

Going to go to all the Suncorp and any Cbus games.
Starting sat nights flogging of the tigpies.

My wife has been encouraging me to go to every game and said it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.Not sure if she is saying that because she was excited for me or it’s an opportunity for some “Api Koroisau” action for her
win , win !

Well the dream is over for me. I live on the NSW side of the border, and in their infinite wisdom, they have decided we cannot attend any sporting events, although we are not in a filthy hotspot 😡. Thanks fat arse!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8