MVP: Round 9 v Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Hunt. Did what DCE can't and managed a game with his boot.
2. Ravalawa. Did Jorge today better than Jorge himself.
1. Dufty. Scored a scintillating try at the end of a backline move, receiving the last pass from DCE

Last edited:
DCE -10
Levi -9
Tafua -8

in all seriousness not sure what hasler is doing but it’s looking likes his lost his touch !!

Jake - tried hard in a slow pathetic forward pack.

Tapau - Des should have kept him on for longer as he is fit enough. He should be playing at least 65 minutes imo.

That's it. Everyone else was pathetic and lacked ball control.

Someone will give DCE 3 votes, happens every week.

I was thinking Horhay tried hard and must have been near the top of the run metres tonight, but his sin bin was a shocker, plus a couple of errors. Hard to find anyone that actually was better than average. Jake probably the least pathetic, Suli a couple of OK attacking efforts.... the rest ??? Tough night

3. Jake
2. Kapow
1. Suli

3 - Marty. At least he offloaded
2 - Cust. He has a go. I'll give him that.
1 - Suli. Played injured.

Imagine how bad everyone else went to not be able to get points after such a garbage display ?

If that performance was a meal it'd be a sh1t sandwich with a side order of sh1t washed down with a diarrhoea sundae.

3 - Marty. At least he offloaded
2 - Cust. He has a go. I'll give him that.
1 - Suli. Played injured.

Imagine how bad everyone else went to not be able to get points after such a garbage display ?

If that performance was a meal it'd be a sh1t sandwich with a side order of sh1t washed down with a diarrhoea sundae.
After being cranky & angry for the last hour that made me giggle. :)

No doubt I'll be bagged but imho:
3 - Elliot, who made no errors, did a lot of defending (at times on his own with no help) and was better than Garrick would've been at FB
2 - Cust
1 - Jake

Marty needs more minutes, Suli needs more ball.

3 - Garrick - was the best forward out there, and I’m not kidding
2 - Jake - wholehearted but predictable
1.- Thommo - because I can blame him least of the rest

Other points
  • Suli and Parker were majorly busted, so we had no backline
  • Cust - either missing or not looking like a 1st grader. Quit
  • Paseka - a disappointment
  • Crocker and DCE - horrible
  • Levi - soft

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12