Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 9 2023 Cross Form Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1480.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncosHQ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 1,810
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
That sin bin....deadset
Tough, but I didn't have an issue with it. Already had the six-again go against him and looked like Waddell was giving away a deliberate penalty for a captain's challenge. That's been a sin-bin for years now.

Posts by this account are from our friends at BroncosHQ.com

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
That sin bin....deadset
Tough, but I didn't have an issue with it. Already had the six-again go against him and looked like Waddell was giving away a deliberate penalty for a captain's challenge. That's been a sin-bin for years now.

1480.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncosHQ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 15, 2013
1899.jpg
Good win to the Bulldogs. Plenty of troops missing, but they just held their own in the middle, used the footy well and just out-performed the Dragons across the park. That pass for Averillo to score was just great footy and it's always nice to see some pure speed in motion.

The Dragons can be disappointed with their effort. Too much one out-football, the Dogs were winning the tackles because they could get numbers into them. They really needed to get their middles one on one, work the Dogs over and then give Hunt, Amone etc. move to run. One of the few decent passages they had was when Hunt got out of dummy half and was drawing committing the A defenders. Canterbury looked in a world of hurt, then Hunt never put himself in that position again.

I can't imagine Hook finishes the year as the coach at this rate. They're no hope of winning a premiership, may as well go in a different direction and set the stage for Ryles, Hornby or whoever they can bring in.

1899.jpg
Good win to the Bulldogs. Plenty of troops missing, but they just held their own in the middle, used the footy well and just out-performed the Dragons across the park. That pass for Averillo to score was just great footy and it's always nice to see some pure speed in motion.

The Dragons can be disappointed with their effort. Too much one out-football, the Dogs were winning the tackles because they could get numbers into them. They really needed to get their middles one on one, work the Dogs over and then give Hunt, Amone etc. move to run. One of the few decent passages they had was when Hunt got out of dummy half and was drawing committing the A defenders. Canterbury looked in a world of hurt, then Hunt never put himself in that position again.

I can't imagine Hook finishes the year as the coach at this rate. They're no hope of winning a premiership, may as well go in a different direction and set the stage for Ryles, Hornby or whoever they can bring in.

4734.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Aman - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 9, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,746
How the **** did Soni Luke escape with just a fine when everyone else has been suspended this year?

Makes no ****ing sense at all

74.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brother Faisal - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 5,735
How the **** did Soni Luke escape with just a fine when everyone else has been suspended this year?

Makes no ****ing sense at all
Was worse than what niukore did for sure.

UTFW COYW

4734.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Aman - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 9, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,757
Was worse than what niukore did for sure.

I thought it was the worse one out of any of them???

1480.jpg
8834.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fernando - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2015
Bad call
Yeah it's not like Waddell was fighting over the ball, he was just holding on. Good decision imo and an easy one too.

8834.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fernando - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2015
Bad call
Yeah it's not like Waddell was fighting over the ball, he was just holding on. Good decision imo and an easy one too.

1480.jpg
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
Vossy trying to claim Waddell couldn't have heard the call etc, but that's bull****.

When there's a 6 again the loud bell noise you hear throughout the stadium so you know there's a 6 again and every player should know by now you can't hang on afterwards.

1412667335.png

8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
Vossy trying to claim Waddell couldn't have heard the call etc, but that's bull****.

When there's a 6 again the loud bell noise you hear throughout the stadium so you know there's a 6 again and every player should know by now you can't hang on afterwards.

1412667335.png

3753.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dixpat - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 3, 2014
REACTIONS: 6,318
8536.jpg

1412667335.png
Why could he have not thought that it was his possession and the bell was signalling 6Again to him

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 13,233
The strip was dubious in the first place, and I think the players were in their right to have the referee explain who had possession of the ball like they tend to clarify in similar incidents.

A penalty could have easily gone the other way.

4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016
REACTIONS: 22,648
The strip was dubious in the first place, and I think the players were in their right to have the referee explain who had possession of the ball like they tend to clarify in similar incidents.

A penalty could have easily gone the other way.
I felt the ref should have called held and the tackle finished during the struggle on the ground.

Call could have gone either way. As a fan watching I didn’t know whose ball it was so can understand the players confused.

Given the situation definitely not a send off. I get the ref was very ‘emotional’ that game.

Smash em bro

1480.jpg
REACTIONS: 1,811
1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008
The NRL's spin doctor again trying to defend the NRL over hip drop tackles.

Let me tell you something Mr. Annesley, if you want people to stop being confused about hip drop tackles you need to actually get a black and white definition of what a hip drop tackle actually ****ing is. but of course if you do that, you won't then be able to lump every tackle under the same banner and allow you to manipulate results through sin bins and/or suspensions

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008

Let me tell you something Mr. Annesley, if you want people to stop being confused about hip drop tackles you need to actually get a black and white definition of what a hip drop tackle actually ****ing is. but of course if you do that, you won't then be able to lump every tackle under the same banner and allow you to manipulate results through sin bins and/or suspensions

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 13,235
1769.jpg

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION
He has always come across as a wanker, but that is next level. He is a gaslighter. He did the same in the ridiculous crackdown they did last year.

It reminds of Animal Farm with the way the pigs manipulated the other animals into seeing things the 'right' way.

1480.jpg
REACTIONS: 1,812
8536.jpg

1412667335.png

4734.jpg
REACTIONS: 12,799
He has always come across as a wanker, but that is next level. He is a gaslighter. He did the same in the ridiculous crackdown they did last year, and in the response to score blowouts. What the fans were seeing was wrong, because they don't understand these things.

It reminds of Animal Farm with the way the pigs manipulated the other animals into seeing things the 'right' way.

I don't trust the guy at all.

Surely he doesn’t believe what’s coming out his mouth?

Absolute dribble

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4