1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 6 Tips

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Silver Eagle, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Silver Eagle

Silver Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +75 /2
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when I enter my tips for round 6 they dont save and a error message comes up

2. Moondog

Moondog Amazing Blue Footed Boobie 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,437 /40
    Put mine in and they saved ok.

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,649 /61
    What's the error message ??

4. Moondog

Moondog Amazing Blue Footed Boobie 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,437 /40
    Warriors are dead certs this weekend, played like s**t last round and sacked their coach...go you good things.

5. The Eagle Has Landed

The Eagle Has Landed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +476 /8
    I don't think it really matters if I put my tips I couldn't go any worse off lol.

6. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +980 /9
    Lol, i might be better off not tipping, and see what happens. Terrible tipping so far.

7. globaleagle

globaleagle Deux bourbons s'il vous plait Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +11,235 /94
    "The teams you entered have no chance of winning. Please tip properly or you'll be joining GE on the points table. - cheers silvertails team."

8. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +15,508 /326
    Dan needs to add the Windows classic 'Are you sure you want to tip the selected Teams ?' :idea:

9. Silver Eagle

Ratings:
    +75 /2
    heres my error msg

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

Somehow i think its to do with my account as i have tried on 2 different computers and my phone and i still get the same error msg ???

10. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +15,508 /326
    Clear the cache on all your devices and logoff/in - should help

11. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,649 /61
    @Dan can you help Silver Eagle

12. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,026 /106
    Please pm me these errors and don't post them on the forums.

As for this clear cache and try again, it's more or less failing to gather some information. I have had it once in round one but thought I had eradicated the error.

I'll check in the morning for you.

Dan

13. Silver Eagle

Ratings:
    +75 /2
    Thanks. Ive cleared the cache still doesnt work, I hope it doesnt stop me from entering my tips in for this week

14. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,026 /106
    All fixed. The issue was triggered when the first game has not tip entered. All this was caused by having a

Code:
    $num++;

In the wrong place, I moved it up one section and it now works. Sorry for the inconvenience

If anyone gets specific errors out of the comp then please PM me the followng

- Steps to reproduce
    - The exact error and page

Cheers
    Dan

15. globaleagle

globaleagle Deux bourbons s'il vous plait Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +11,235 /94
    Gawd...it's friday already?!?!

:( I don't wont another weekend of failed tipping :(

(that's the spirit)

16. Budgewoi Eagle

Budgewoi Eagle In for the long haul. Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,107 /70
    I only entered the tipping comp because I wanted to give money to this great site, but now I find myself in despair about what a lousy tipster I am - something I already knew!
    Can anyone bring themselves to tip against Manly?
    I never will.

• Like Like x 1
    • SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,145 /179
      If you want to change to tipping against Manly - I recommend don't start this week!

• Chip and Chase

Ratings:
      +7,649 /61
      I have discovered a new mind control power that i possess. Tip aqainst Manly and they win - Souths and Roosters. Tip with them and they lose (or almost) - Storm, Eels and Tigers. I have to use this power wisely for the rest of the season. I'm thinking Sharks are looking like good things this week ;)

• Like Like x 1
      • ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
        +971 /7
        I'm confident! As promised in the Rd 5 results thread I have incorporated my super weapon for this week. Two pet treats put on the ground at the same time, left for Home team, right for Away team. A quick munch and the tips have been made and saved.

• Like Like x 3
        • Dan

Ratings:
          +7,026 /106
          You know those pet treats aren't for human consumption.

• Like Like x 3