Round 6 - Other games, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Are the Cowboys the place where players go so their careers die? Holmes, McLean, Drinkwater, Hess, etc

I want to make a stand for Casey Badger. She stopped dead knowing it was forward, but somehow Cummins over rules her? She was 2 metres away. I’m glad Vossy kept going back to it. What’s the point of touch judges if they are going to be ignored on a blatant forward pass. I hope Casey shoves her touchie flag fair up Cummins arsehole post match.
Its called cheating

Rafferty

Mug punter
Have you seen his opponent box? If Gallen thinks this will be another easy win he's got another thing coming. Hopefully a big right hook that sends him crashing to the deck a-la Big Darrell in the 12th Man's Origin call
Yes his a beast, has a very powerful right and can use his left, his 42, his fitness is the big one, gal is certainly not worried about winding him up, there’s been plenty of trash talk and gal has his sights set on bigger things, if he can’t handle Browne his kidding himself moving forward, his plenty motivated, there’s a lot of mongrel in the old shark, if he stays out from under that right hand he’ll get brown on points by going the 6, if he can’t knock him out. Browne will need to land a bomb to win which his good at, there’s been plenty of victims, just don’t think gal will be one, but like Browne said one punch in the face can change everything, especially one of his, guess we’ll know soon enough.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Are the Cowboys the place where players go so their careers die? Holmes, McLean, Drinkwater, Hess, etc
Payten has had too many head knocks. Walk away from a reasonably good squad of up and comers at Warriors to the Cows mediocrity.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Jack Hetherington is an A grade thug! Horrible high tackle today and do not forget what he did to Marty last year. Should be a minimum 6 weeks ban!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16