Round 3 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Sea Eagles

Brett Stewart
Scott Donald
Terry Hill
Paul Stephenson
John Hopoate
Michael Witt
Michael Monaghan
Brent Kite
Chad Randall
Daniel Heckenberg
Steve Menzies
Anthony Watmough
Ben Kennedy

Interchange

Luke Williamson
Shayne Dunley
Sam Harris
Kylie Leuluai

*John Hopoate has been included in this week's team subject to tonight's judiciary hearing.

I think he can play but the idea is to rest him especially with the bye coming up.

I am dieing to see who will be in to replace hoppa if he is gone. I really need to get my round preview underway :D

I doubt they'll risk rushing Hicks back early with the bye coming up. I hope not anyway.

Creary, Johnson or Taylor???

They are showing a united front for Hoppa and fair nough too.

i dont mine. Creary is a legend of a bloke.

Taylor is a great player with great potential. Both will do the job.

I saw last night on the news that Matai was training with the first grade squad.

It looks like he may be in there in case tezza cant make it.

DIdnt see either peachy or creary

Peachy needs a run in reserve grade first.

Creary I would love him to play but he probably wont

If our forwards do the job like last weekend we might as well load the wing with second rowers and Chad. We know where the tries are coming from!

the anticipation is killing me not really caus i believe I know who you are talking about.

matai??

because i saw him training with the squad last night - and the rest were first graders

Volley you wouldnt be the only one with a source who says that.

*nudge nudge wink wink*

!dance: !dance:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4