Round 3 Nrl Team V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Considering last season with all the chopping and changing through injuries in the early rounds , im quite happy with the same side for a change . Just need our boys to get us home to relieve the pressure valve.

If that side stays the same I'm going to seriously consider not going to the game. I want to support the boys but that is beyond a joke. Drop Korosau and Green, and Brown to the bench if he has to be there, it's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Same team same result

Maybe the penns have told him to pick the same ream again so he keeps losing and then can be replaced shortly by Cleary in two weeks time

Surely green williame brown and korisou is a bad joke

There isn't any changes because every side that plays on Monday announces 0 changes on Tuesday, even if there is an obvious player injury. Don't be surprised to see some changes to the side come Monday.
That's right it is less than 24hrs since they played. We will have to wait and see.

Just my thoughts on this line up ...
What do Wiliame and Barrett have in common ?
No wins as player and as coach in the NRL .
Wilame has had 13 loses and 13 ordinary performances from 13 NRL games but Barrett still picks him.
Walker is a natural centre with the speed that we need out wide but Barrett still persist with him at 5/8.
Lyon is still very quick behind the ears and our best option at 5/8 but Barrett still persists with him in the centres
Miles has been pedestrian in our last two games but Barrett still persists with him being our leader that leads from behind
Green has no impact or experience in the back row but Barrett persist with him ahead of Mateo Symonds Leary .
The Tigers young and enthusiastic pack played all over us but Barrett does not see the point of injection a talented young and enthusiastic Knight into our team .
I hope this team is subject to change.

I'm getting worried Barrett is an old softy who cant say no to those he's brought over from Penrith and other recruits. In this type of game to have two hookers for instance is crazy, because you are limiting your relief forward power. Wiliame has nothing to offer, Brown and Green lack penetration. This side will go down by 20 to the Sharks. Hopefully then he will see the flaw in his design.

Wilame has had 13 loses and 13 ordinary performances from 13 NRL games but Barrett still picks him.
Walker is a natural centre with the speed that we need out wide but Barrett still persist with him at 5/8.
Lyon is still very quick behind the ears and our best option at 5/8 but Barrett still persists with him in the centres
Miles has been pedestrian in our last two games but Barrett still persists with him being our leader that leads from behind
Green has no impact or experience in the back row but Barrett persist with him ahead of Mateo Symonds Leary .
The Tigers young and enthusiastic pack played all over us but Barrett does not see the point of injection a talented young and enthusiastic Knight into our team .
Stay positive feathered friend

To be fair (and ready for the incoming....)
1. It is less than 24 hours after the game so who knows what the line up will be
2. Reserve grade got lapped on the weekend as well....so it is not like there is a heap of pressure on the players

Hopefully there will be tweaks before the side runs out
I agree, Barrett hasn't had time to setup the "Team Selection Dart Board" yet so I suspect changes may happen between now and kickoff.

Does anyone buy this less than 24 hours BS.............really.............

I agree, Barrett hasn't had time to setup the "Team Selection Dart Board" yet so I suspect changes may happen between now and kickoff.

Does anyone buy this less than 24 hours BS.............really.............
No we are just praying there will be changes or the underperforming players will be struck down by the flu... @:(

Have faith feathered friend

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8