Round 3 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Week 3 Non Manly Games

LOL@ Des whinging about the refs penaltyBut here is nowhere near as much emotion and passion in his voice as there was when he was bleeting about refs robbing Manly.

No manly game, no watch any football. I think that is how it will be from now on. Afl though, all over free to air so have become a real fan of it. Watching afl more and more. You see the rabble cannot afford pay TV so free to air wins the code. The NRL may learn this but hopefully not to late. In my opinion, fox is a waste of money at present and I can't pay for it so who rule free to air, afl of course and that's where our future stars are headed, down that path. This is very sad indeed as NRL has always been the premier sport in the country for my money but how things have changed.

Back on topic, Manly must and will win today but it will be a tough match and very close I fear. Good luck the eagles and please don't let me down.

5 from 7 for me I think, about time I had a decent week

Well the raiders let me down so im 4 from 7.

Really the raiders had every opportunity to win that game but their attack just looked so predictable.

Milford is a talented player but his held back by the lack of creativity in the raiders halves.

Knights are giving it to the Scumos - Noris nose broken already :p

They lost 28-20 :s

Hope that Mckinon is OK :angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8