Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 3, 2022 cross-site discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

Latrell is the fastest front rower in the comp.

That's arguable. That right there was an incredibly slow footrace.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
My wife is a roosters fan as are my step humans. I was really enjoying this game until the main piece made me put something else on....not fair they were keen to watch last week

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

Hahaha only the Roosters would get a challenge successful there. Clear as day knock on

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8274.jpg
I bleed Maroon - broncoshq.com

I figured the Rorters had the best potential of being our first loss of the year but suddenly I'm cautiously optimistic about beating them too

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

I figured the Rorters had the best potential of being our first loss of the year but suddenly I'm cautiously optimistic about beating them too
They looked horrendous tonight... that was a repeat of round 1 again.

Just no momentum through the ruck, which is their go to... something doesnt look right with Teddy

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

Teddy had his worst game I can recall

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

They look very ordinary the rorters. Apart from Manu and Teddy, their backline is bang average. They look like they have a few players who are suddenly looking past their best. Hopefully, its not just a blip.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
9427.jpg
Toookey - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,202

1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

Teddy had his worst game I can recall

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

Made a bunch of errors but it’s pretty telling when he scores a try and runs for 190m+ and it’s considered one of his worst games….

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1809.jpg
Fozz - broncoshq.com

9427.jpg
Toookey - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,202

Made a bunch of errors but it’s pretty telling when he scores a try and runs for 190m+ and it’s considered one of his worst games….

I've always thought the importance of Tedesco's run metres stats were overstated, he's had plenty of games early in his career at both the Tigers, Raiders and Roosters where he'd rack up 200/300m in a badly beaten side. Good stats on paper without a real effect on the game.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1795.jpg
Alec - broncoshq.com

I've always thought the importance of Tedesco's run metres stats were overstated, he's had plenty of games early in his career at both the Tigers, Raiders and Roosters where he'd rack up 200/300m in a badly beaten side. Good stats on paper without a real effect on the game.
That's more of a knock on the rest of the side though, isn't it. All you can really do is try hard for your team, and then hope the other 16 blokes do the same.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

Must admit, i've always found running meter stats for backs a bit irrelevant.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

That's more of a knock on the rest of the side though, isn't it. All you can really do is try hard for your team, and then hope the other 16 blokes do the same.
To me roosters over the last few years are at their best when they are just rolling through the middle and it's their back 5 creating the momentum.

If there is any form of quick ptb inside the rooster's half Teddy will be straight into dummy half and running it straight down the defence's throat, looking for his front and giving the next man a quick ptb to keep the roll going.

It just becomes a perpetual motion of quick ptb's that has the defence constantly rolling backwards and the backline can play off the back if and when they want or they just bust them straight through the middle... it feels like they don't even need middle forwards at times... they're just there to be mobile and defend.

Tonight Teddy is picking it up from dummy half on quick ptb's and jinking only to run sideways... that's not his style.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

I also thought Connor Watson was pretty bad at hooker tonight.

Can recall a set of six when roosters were inside the rabbits 10-20m and he got three quick ptb's in the one set, but completely bottled all three.
  • First one is on the right post and he dumps off to Crichton at first receiver instead of going out the back... the rabbits middle and 4th defender got sucked into Crichton's run well early and the backline had massive room to move, but he takes the wrong option... Crichton is a 2nd rower playing middle because Robbo is pissed at him, but he dumps it off with 3-4 defenders lining him up
  • Second time round is after Tupouniua is put into a half gap and gets a quick ptb... this isn't so much on Watson, but it's wide and he throws a long ball to JWH who stalls the whole movement and they get a noting slow ptb off the back. JWH was likely running a decoy given Victor was on the field, but instead he's throws it behind JWH who stalls everything . If he's not wanting to go to Victor (or can't get to him because JWH is in the way) then he can at worst utilise the quick ptb to run along the line and see if one of the defenders over commits or he can straighten up at the end and go to his backline
  • He then gets a third opportunity and again took the worst option. I can't quite recall, but feel like he just dumped it off to a middle who had 3-4 defenders on him, when going out the back was the better and obvious option.

I thought tonight it showed that Connor is every bit the 6/1 that was turned utility, turned 9, turned lock, turned utility, turned 9 again.

Robinson most likely wants to utilise Connor as that mobile utility through the middle with a little bit of backup hooker when needed, but the lack of hooking depth for them could be a concern for the next little bit until Verrils returns... I guess it's lucky the sombrero can fit BSmith under it next year

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
10185.jpg
Midean - broncoshq.com

Hope the Knights get one over the Panthers today, would be good to see.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8536.jpg
Super Freak - broncoshq.com

That was just too easy for the Panthers.

1412667335.png

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8536.jpg
Super Freak - broncoshq.com

Young looked like he was trying to turn in quick sand.

1412667335.png

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18