Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 3, 2022 cross-site discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
9527.jpg
Wrighty - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 2,899

2290.jpg
theshed - broncoshq.com

Bulldogs don’t have much for them in attack outside of an aggressive forward pack. Their biggest weapon is Burton’s boot but I can’t see that worrying Manly’s back 3 like it did the broncos. Will have to be a lot smarter with kicks with Trbo back there as the boot the piss out of the ball and hope where ever it comes down troubles the back 3 approach could backfire pretty badly.

Manly are a confidence team/momentum team coming off two losses.
Bulldogs will be up for this. Manly favourites and Bulldogs are underdogs, Manly game and the Broncos game will be two I plan to watch and both guarantee to be entertainment plus with much drama!

I want to fold some Kents

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

index.php

Grade 1 careless for almost taking his head off. $1000 fine.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

Mitch Barnett referred straight to the judiciary.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
pagey - broncoshq.com

Another heart-breaking loss for the Gold Coast. In the end, Stuart's decision to have Starling come off the bench proved a master-stroke and while Tom struggled for direction at times his presence really kept the Gold Coast middle on notice and created space out-wide for the Raiders to exploit. A good win for them and that's two results that could have easily gone the other way for the Raiders. They're not convincing but the Raiders have so much big game experience that they'll beat a lot of teams in the arm wrestle. Tapine especially I thought was unreal in the second half.

The Titans would be feeling pretty low but the players can take a lot of lessons out of that result. I look at players like Jayden Campbell and Toby Sexton who don't have that much experience in these types of games and they'll be better prepared the next time they find themselves in similar situations. There were just some little moments where they could have adjusted and it would have made all the difference.

I wouldn't get too carried away with team selections if I'm Holbrook. I'd assess the fall-out, make the necessary changes and if I felt Corey Thompson should come in for Marzhew take it from there. In the long run, I'd be looking to bring in more players that have come through the system but it's a process and at the end of the day, they've only lost games by a few points.
i think moving Brimson was premature , to many young guys in the spine.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

I reckon 6 weeks, what do you think?
I think 8 weeks / 6 weeks with early plea is exactly what he'll get. I don't think it deserves much more than that anyway, there was very minimal force.

What NAS did is 100x worse, full force forearm to the back of the head when he was already held.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
6538.jpg
Noitall - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,620

2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

I think 8 weeks / 6 weeks with early plea is exactly what he'll get. I don't think it deserves much more than that anyway, there was very minimal force.

What NAS did is 100x worse, full force forearm to the back of the head when he was already held.

I personally thought it was one of the lowest acts I’ve seen in a while to be absolutely no where near the ball. Perhaps not the same force, but I’d liken it to ben flowers attack on Lance Hohaia in super league.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

6538.jpg
Noitall - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,620

I personally thought it was one of the lowest acts I’ve seen in a while to be absolutely no where near the ball. Perhaps not the same force, but I’d liken it to ben flowers attack on Lance Hohaia in super league.

I definitely think it's a grub act, and it deserves a hefty suspension, in NRL terms 6 weeks is about as high as it gets. I wouldn't compare it to Adrian Morley running full speed elbow in the head to almost kill someone.

What do you think of NAS only getting a 1k fine for his grub act?

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

Hall must be the best forward in the comp. Shes unstoppable

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 9,124

Should be a good weekend for the three amigos here on the forums

Broncos have got this one, good luck to the Manly boys in spoonbowl, let's gone broncbros and birdbros!

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4739.jpg
Sledge - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 4,065

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

Keep underistimating us bro, we luv ut.

Mate I support the Warriors, we don’t underestimate any team 😭

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
6538.jpg
Noitall - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 8,622

2021.jpg
Kimlo - broncoshq.com

I definitely think it's a grub act, and it deserves a hefty suspension, in NRL terms 6 weeks is about as high as it gets. I wouldn't compare it to Adrian Morley running full speed elbow in the head to almost kill someone.

What do you think of NAS only getting a 1k fine for his grub act?

Morley’s was at a time when things were a bit more like that in the past, was a disgrace and calculated act. This was also calculated with the player jogging close enough to the panthers player and deliberately throwing the elbow. Things happen in the tackle at speed etc to cause these things, but this wasn’t one of them. NAS probably deserves a ban for a game, but Makatoa threw a swinging arm the previous set or so, I’m not sure if the nrl is allowing a tit for tat system, but I’d be happy with that to a degree. Don’t get me wrong, I love the collisions, but I’d rather the legal ones like Wiki on Soliola than a **** act like Morley’s.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 19,750

Both teams look like they’re up for it today

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
1.jpg
tajhay - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 23,740

Cmon cows.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14