Round 24 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LMAO did anyone just see the crowd shot of the burrow. I've never seen such a greater collection of mongs and bogans in one place ever.

Pablo said:
Looks like the infighting at souths the last few weeks has come back to haunt them........
They've been fighting over who gets to lift the trophy first.

LOL would that be the Charity shield.

If any of you guys are on twitter give @chrismurphys a tweet.

He is seen two inches behind Rusty every time they cross.

He said how happy he was last night with Manly getting beaten, and how we are bad losers.

mickqld said:
LMAO did anyone just see the crowd shot of the burrow. I've never seen such a greater collection of mongs and bogans in one place ever.

Pablo said:
Looks like the infighting at souths the last few weeks has come back to haunt them........
They've been fighting over who gets to lift the trophy first.

LOL would that be the Charity shield.

Not a full set of teeth amongst them.

Souths may not win another game in the regular season with the Dogs and Rorters to come. How funny would that be!!

bob dylan said:
If any of you guys are on twitter give @chrismurphys a tweet.

He is seen two inches behind Rusty every time they cross.

He said how happy he was last night with Manly getting beaten, and how we are bad losers.

Fits right in at that club. An olympic class scumbag lawyer.

the mauler said:
Souths may not win another game in the regular season with the Dogs and Rorters to come. How funny would that be!!

You mean the Roosters or chooks or Premiers...:D

Roger_Ramjet said:
the mauler said:

You mean the Roosters or chooks or Premiers...:D

Quiet you, you're only allowed so much latitude here while the common enemy is getting a whopass.....LOL:p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6