Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 23 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
klein to Roosters: here’s a warning for ya, too many penalties, have a word with them, go on, have a word with them, no more…..

Klein to Sea Eagles: that’s too many penalties, you’re in the bin.

This is the problem. If the rules are to be enforced, they should be done so fairly, with no bias and consistentcy.

I know I probably ask for far too much.

I know Bennet is harsh on the young lads with game time but Katoa needs to be in the dolphins team, he has a very mature play style to his game and I don't understand why he was ever dropped tbh, kinda reminds me when he wouldn't pick Kemp for ages even though he was far too good for Qcup.

Originally picked chooks, just switched to manly...

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF
**** it.

Teddy clearly saying "****ing hell" to the ref at 1:28

I'm expecting Foxsports to provide wall to wall coverage with captions and a 4 hour MRC hearing followed by a lengthy suspension.

Walsh : "What the **** do you mean, ****"

Tedesco : "Sir that's not a send off. ****ing hell"

Once they determined that they didn't think it was said to carrigan or any other player it is clear what the difference in these type of "tirades" are.

You know the difference. Just acting dumb.

Walsh : "What the **** do you mean, ****"

Tedesco : "Sir that's not a send off. ****ing hell"

Once they determined that they didn't think it was said to carrigan or any other player it is clear what the difference in these type of "tirades" are.

You know the difference. Just acting dumb.
The MRC indicated that at worst Walsh was directing it at the decision.

Teddy is doing exactly the same... he's not swearing at the ref, but he's protesting the decision. He doesnt need to cop 3 weeks, but if they're wanting to use swearing at a decision as precedent then he should at least be cited.

Otherwise it's just a one off against Walsh because of media influence.

JWH - aggressive towards a sideline official, a female no less
Teddy and Brown - literally swear at the ref / in his vicinity

Result - likely totally ignored

At least for once the NRL's bias backfired and favoured us.

We didn't lose while Walsh was suspended

We got Walsh back refreshed after an tough couple of Origin games

Walsh got a reality check, that will only benefit him and us in the future

However, it also shows the tip sheet system is well and truly enforced too.

Brown is marked as a thug (like Radley) so he was always getting marched. JWH on the other hand can damn near decapitate someone and it's merely another fine. Da system of inconsistency of the NRL is the one remaining constant.

The MRC indicated that at worst Walsh was directing it at the decision.

Teddy is doing exactly the same... he's not swearing at the ref, but he's protesting the decision. He doesnt need to cop 3 weeks, but if they're wanting to use swearing at a decision as precedent then he should at least be cited.

Otherwise it's just a one off against Walsh because of media influence.
I still think they are completely different types of sprays. If Tedesco added the C word on to his little tantrum I bet he gets cited. I dont think Walsh should have been suspended. Also you can deny it anyway you want but when you are the Australian captain, state captain and club captain you get more leniency and he has more respect in the game.

It's like this in alot of fields. Doesn't make it right but you get the benefit of the doubt.

I still think they are completely different types of sprays. If Tedesco added the C word on to his little tantrum I bet he gets cited. I dont think Walsh should have been suspended. Also you can deny it anyway you want but when you are the Australian captain, state captain and club captain you get more leniency and he has more respect in the game.

It's like this in alot of fields. Doesn't make it right but you get the benefit of the doubt.

Yep not like the Australian captain to slur someone racially in public and get away with it either. It is absolutely ridiculous, the captain should be held to a higher standard.

I have had a completely different view of Klein over the years compared to others. I think he has clearly been the best referee but the last month and a bit he has clearly either got a word in his ear or has completely changed his approach.

I believe he was one of the referees that didn't dish out many 6 agains or penalties but lately he hasn't stopped. Alot seem to be quick triggers too. He couldn't raise his arm at all in origin and now he won't stop. Has been terrible. That game last night was unmatchable. I actually prefer the way Cummins has been refereeing. Getting the balance right with 6 agains. To be fair to Klein last night both those teams were just deliberately giving away everything. Somebody should call out Robinson. That team has implemented it for years. Luke Keary has never found the 10m in his career there.

Yep not like the Australian captain to slur someone racially in public and get away with it either. It is absolutely ridiculous, the captain should be held to a higher standard.
They should but they aren't. I'm more annoyed the way he approaches the ref after every single ****ing decision. He isnt even good at it. Frantic and flustered. Didn't notice it when he was first made captain. Clearly a coaching directive. He needs to go to Cam Smiths house and get some lessons

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8