Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 23 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harry Sack

broncosHQ
soul glo GIF

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
They can certainly make calls on a change-over, but they can't go back several sets. I think you'll find in the de Belin instance, that wasn't the case either. The tackle takes place several moments before Schuster spills it. Then as the Dragons are getting into formation the camera pans to Tuipulotu getting strapped up and that's when the bunker intervenes.

I remember the uproar on here, so I made a mental note to check it out.
To be honest I wasn't paying a huge amount of attention to that game given it was a bore fest.

The commentators were talking about a change of possession and then showed vision of a yardage tackle for the hip drop, but dragons with the ball on the halfway line... assumed dragons had got the ball back off a kick, played yardage to the 50m line and then everything stopped so old mate could get strapping... and that's when the penalty came through.

Usually they play out the set and then call time off before a full change of possession occurs... like TPJ getting binned against Manly in magic round a few years back. The tackle occurred on tackle 2, Manly were allowed to play out the set and then the penalty came just as we defused the kick.

Super Freak

broncosHQ
One game where Titans can genuinely say the ref played a part in the result.

That wasn’t a send off a week ago. It’s not a send off now.

Are we thinking panthers by 40 with the storm missing Hughes?

I've struggling to get a gauge on where Melbourne are at this year so keen to see how this plays out.

Fozz

broncosHQ
Jesus christ, Nathan's Uncle-Father needs to tell him to keep his head down to hide that mutant chin.

Fozz

broncosHQ
Looks like the Panthers won the toss for referee favouritism. They already had Klown in the Blunder.

JayPee

broncosHQ
The Panthers are an extremely well coached team defensively. It's just brutal in every facet. Contact, line speed, connectivity. I dont know how you beat them unless you just try and bash them and sneak home.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
How was that not an offside penalty against storm?

Every player was in front of Pezet's kick, yet Turuva was only allowed to run 5m before being tackled

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18