Round 22 Bluetongue Ferry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon all,

Round 22 against the Warriors we are headed up to the Central Coast.

Why bother with the freeway traffic when you can enjoy a leisurely ferry trip to the game?

Package includes:
Category 1 Reserved Seating at Bluetongue Stadium
Bus transfer from Manly Leagues Club to Newport Arms (return)
Drinks canapes & fresh seafood on board the ferry

Date: Sunday 11 August
Departure: 9.30 am from Manly Leagues Club
Price: $120 (plus $5 booking fee) per person

Click here to book now!

On a related subject how do I find out my member's password to buy tickets to the Warriors game on the Ticketek site? I have tried various combinations of my Manly membership number but none worked.

@Larrisa

Mals said:
On a related subject how do I find out my member's password to buy tickets to the Warriors game on the Ticketek site? I have tried various combinations of my Manly membership number but none worked.

@Larrisa

You haven't tagged Larissa correctly Mals, so she may not see your post. It's Larissa, not Larrisa.

Try the link below

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/aan

Mals said:

@Larrisa

This is not the same AAN as that required for the GF Tickets tomorrow.

The Manly Membership sequence number - say SEA-1079999 - needs to be entered as just 1079999

The Warriors game should be OK for walk up tickets, but the Souths Game on the following Friday may be a sellout. They went on sale last Thursday.

bones said:
Just booked a spot for myself ;)

Just got the email about it, sounds good! Wish I could go, but someone has to feed the moose. (not an euphemism)

Those trips are great.

But I really hope it's flat seas crossing the river. The river between Palmy & Gosford can get very ugly.... but it's really nice when the day is nice!

lismore_fan said:
Those trips are great.

But I really hope it's flat seas crossing the river. The river between Palmy & Gosford can get very ugly.... but it's really nice when the day is nice!

Exactly my concern. I went across to the Ettalong Markets last year and prayed all the way past Lion Island.:s

But Bones is made of tougher stuff ;)

HappilyManly said:
lismore_fan said:
Those trips are great.

Exactly my concern. I went across to the Ettalong Markets last year and prayed all the way past Lion Island.:s

Not to mention running into one of the sandbanks near Ettalong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4