Round 21 Venue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Looks like our Round 21 game is heading to Gosford against the Donkeys.

Hopefully they put it on a Sunday Arvo, arguably the best time to have a game at Gosford.

I don't get this fascination with Gosford they are not interested in us so why do we waste our time.

Not to mention there's quite a percentage of members up there! They make their way to Brookie most weeks, so I think we could return the favour.

I actually enjoy going up to Gosford, it's a good stadium and isn't difficult to get transport to or park at.

I know most people hate going up there but I like you enjoy going up to Gosford - and yes parking is easy!!

Always enjoy eating beforehand @ terrigal hotel then driving back down the highway to the game!!

I have good memories going up to Gosford

We have an excellent winning record when we take home games to Gosford so I have no objections. The club needs to promote the game better especially around the Central Coast to improve the crowd numbers.

Back in 2013 when we had that 2pm game there against the Warriors was a great day. Hopefully it is another 2pm game.

No reason to think this will not be on Friday night unfortunately. Sydney to Gosford after work on a Friday is not my idea of something yo look forward to all week. At least last year was on a public holiday IIRC.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2