Round 20 :: July 23-26 schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Round 20 :: July 23-26
FRIDAY
Canterbury-Bankstown v Parramatta @ ANZ Stadium, 7:35pm Ch9
St George Illawarra v Gold Coast @ WIN Jubilee Oval, 7:35pm Ch9  :-[
SATURDAY
Canberra v Cronulla-Sutherland @ Canberra Stadium, 5:30pm FOX
Melbourne v Penrith @ AAMI Park, 7:30pm FOX
North Queensland v Newcastle @ Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY
South Sydney v New Zealand @ ANZ Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
Manly-Warringah v Wests Tigers @ Bluetongue Central Coast Stadium, 3:00pm Ch9
MONDAY
Brisbane v Canberra @ Suncorp Stadium, 7:00pm FOX

Proof that if you whinge, you will get results.

Sad but true, but I'm pumped that we've got the Sunday game. Wish it was at Brookie though.

Central Coast?!  This is our revenge game (especially since we lost to the Eels again) and it's not at brookie?  D ' O H

Matabele link said:
I hate Ch 9 and their stupid delayed telecast.
Maybe true for you but for 80% of the population this is the main game - free to air. Work in a school and see the exposure that free to air warrants compared to FOX. Sponsors love this and as it is on the Central Coast I am delighted for the club.

Whilst it is great to have a free to air game, if we have to go to the coast then I would have preferred a Friday night.

I do enjoy causing havoc at the local drinkin' holes up there after the game, but not going to happen on a Sunday.

Its the fact it is on delay though CW.

Why not just kick it off later and broadcast it live?

Wouldn't that make much more sense that having a game that is shown on delay?

Dan link said:

It would Dan, but for the fact that Fox already has a live Game on the sunday arvo and they wouldnt be impressed if 9 were allowed to run theirs at the same time.

I think channel 9 could easily broadcast it live if they wanted to but it they did ten they miss out on all there advertisement revenue after every try,  knock on, ball going out of play.

Fro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183392.msg263430#msg263430 date=1274843346]

It would Dan, but for the fact that Fox already has a live Game on the sunday arvo and they wouldnt be impressed if 9 were allowed to run theirs at the same time.
[/quote]

hence why they delay the start time to line up with the TV time

Rubbish result.

Stuff going up to Losers Paradise & back on a Sunday. I'll go up for a booze up on a Saturday night but I'll just have to watch the delayed telecast.

We don't want this one on free to air anyway. Bluetongues sponsors get the FTA coverage now & not Brookies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4