Round 20 2023 Other Games Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hows the consistency though 😂

index.php

Gutho's try against the Titans.

He carries on like a ****wit at times but he had every right to there. That was an unreal effort.

Moment of the weekend for me
I love Fat.

Nowadays with all these wanky pretend experts spouting out meaningless stats and other garbage, he's a throwback to the old days. He doesn't take himself too seriously, and just comes across as a top bloke.

Would be great to have a beer with.

So it looks to me from the nrl ladder that the finals race is already down to 9 with 2 a very outside shot in the Knights, purely due to differential and the Dolphins as they are only 2 wins out of the 8 but have a terrible differential but also a bye in hand.

Which one of the top 9 misses out? Raiders? Their differential stands out like a sore thumb compared to the other 8 in it.

So it looks to me from the nrl ladder that the finals race is already down to 9 with 2 a very outside shot in the Knights, purely due to differential and the Dolphins as they are only 2 wins out of the 8 but have a terrible differential but also a bye in hand.

Which one of the top 9 misses out? Raiders? Their differential stands out like a sore thumb compared to the other 8 in it.
I've got Parra missing out... their draw is extremely tough... cows, storm, broncos and panthers all away in their last 6 games.

Other games are dragons and rorters at home, which should be won.

Interesting to think about likely results, the final table ends up something like this:
Panthers - 42 points
Broncos - 38 points
Warriors - 38 points
Storm - 38 points

Raiders - 38 points
Cowboys - 36 points
Rabbits - 34 points
Eels - 34 points

Sharks - 34 points
Dolphins - 30 points
Knights - 27 points

Latest posts