Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 18 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Battler

broncosHQ
Have the warriors received a penalty or six again this half? Weird how souths are suddenly perfectly disciplined

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Have the warriors received a penalty or six again this half? Weird how souths are suddenly perfectly disciplined
sassy harry potter GIF by Hyper RPG

mrslong

broncosHQ
The warriors have been rubbish tho. I’m just not seeing refs fault (afb sin bin the exception) that everyone else is.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Bunker is "how's trenting?" himself now calling that offside...

"**** sake Klown you gotta square them up now!!"

Organix

broncosHQ
The warriors have been rubbish tho. I’m just not seeing refs fault (afb sin bin the exception) that everyone else is.
Doesn't take much at this level, though. Good clubs are very capable of capitalising on small advantages. Some clubs are also not so mentally strong. Warriors aren't playing smart.

Brocko

broncosHQ
Personally not refs faulting, they've played the conditions worse than Bunnies.

It's just that Souths have gone from being unbelievably ill-disciplined to exemplary in the same game. That's a huge issue in the game.

The sin bin didn't help either.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Nope... Trent has decided who's winning this game and a blatant pull back on a kick chase ain't gonna stop him from getting the pride of the league over the line

Organix

broncosHQ
Feel for the Wahs. They've been good this season, but these kind of games can make or break a season. Best to try get through it injury free and come back strong next game.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Bungler making up more rules to fix his other bungles... and try to make Trent look healthier.

Of course that's an interpretation we'll never see again... until the bunker needs to do some #GameManagement

Organix

broncosHQ
Now the commentary annoyed that the Trenting is happening and the Bungler backs the ref regardless of the rule being stupid.

Foordy

broncosHQ
Did the Warriors get used to playing away or something ... seems their poor performances have come at Mt Smart

Brocko

broncosHQ
That Milne on report was a blatant penalty that was missed.

Bloke on the ground and ref had called held before he came in with the swinging arm to the head

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
That Milne on report was a blatant penalty that was missed.

Bloke on the ground and ref had called held before he came in with the swinging arm to the head
Yeah saw that before ... thought the wahs player would lie down to get a penalty

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17