Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 17 Cross Forum discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I just saw the replay. What the hell was Lachlan Lewis thinking/doing...?

"As a proud Kokatha, Naghiralgal and Dauareb-Meriam man it's incredible" Patty Mills

Bellyache is a genius. He made Brodie Croft look like a good player. I don't know if it is the Brisbane system but Croft is bog average. I don't even think he's as good as Milford.

Bellyache is a genius. He made Brodie Croft look like a good player. I don't know if it is the Brisbane system but Croft is bog average. I don't even think he's as good as Milford.
He is a genius for getting rid of him and making Hughes a halfback

90.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Winger's Fault - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2005
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation
I don't recall Brodie Croft (or Curtis Scott for that matter) looking all that flash in their time at Melbourne.

90.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Winger's Fault - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2005

I don't recall Brodie Croft (or Curtis Scott for that matter) looking all that flash in their time at Melbourne.

Well they both won premierships with Melbourne, if my memory is correct, and were good enough for Canberra (Scott) and Brisbane (Croft) to pay overs for each.

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Croft lived off the reputation of a great World Club Challenge game. He never looked that great in the NRL (at least consistently).

"As a proud Kokatha, Naghiralgal and Dauareb-Meriam man it's incredible" Patty Mills

1133.jpg

Geez News Limited protects the $torm. It's always about their great system and culture, and not about the accountants....

The Storm’s outstanding 14-game run this season has raised the question of whether their success tarnishes the legacy of champion hooker Cameron Smith.

would have to be up there with stupidest things I've read.

1133.jpg
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
The Storm’s outstanding 14-game run this season has raised the question of whether their success tarnishes the legacy of champion hooker Cameron Smith.

would have to be up there with stupidest things I've read.

It should raise suspicions about their salary cap.

1133.jpg
801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
Scott did, not Croft.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

An 18 year old Curtis Scott looked like he was going to be the next Andrew Ettingshausen. He was wanted by so many NRL clubs, and finds his way to the $torm.

Especially as a Raider, he has not lived up to the hype.

1133.jpg
So Pangai junior to the Dogs. Vaughan apparently next.

Gotta love what the Doggies are doing. Making big moves and the necessary. I don't have enough knowledge on whether JMK is the right fit for 9 moving forward for them, but I know a player like Starling or Hodgson would be so valuable at 9 for them. And getting mixed answers for where Averillo fits in next year's side. He's an excellent strike player to have that can grow with age, but complementing burton in the halves would be big ask for him. Feel like the Doggies need a proper proven half.

1133.jpg
28586.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Remy - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 7, 2019
Gotta love what the Doggies are doing. Making big moves and the necessary. I don't have enough knowledge on whether JMK is the right fit for 9 moving forward for them, but I know a player like Starling or Hodgson would be so valuable at 9 for them. And getting mixed answers for where Averillo fits in next year's side. He's an excellent strike player to have that can grow with age, but complementing burton in the halves would be big ask for him. Feel like the Doggies need a proper proven half.

TPG can play but he's more of a thug than he is a game winner. Vaughan had some good years in Canberra and St George, but he's BBQ'ing alone right now. Probably not worth signing.

1133.jpg
So Pangai Junior to see out 2021 at the Panthers...?

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
1133.jpg

Just goes to show, agitate for a release for a higher wage and potentially gain a premiership on the way out. This doesn’t sit right with me.

1133.jpg

Well, the Panthers are struggling aren't they......

1133.jpg
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Just goes to show, agitate for a release for a higher wage and potentially gain a premiership on the way out. This doesn’t sit right with me.

Don't rule out Pangai Junior costing Penrith a finals game with a sin binning, or being sent off....

Probably no loss for them if they have to suspend him for visiting the bikies, I meant barber shop.

35.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jordan - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 27, 2004
Doesn't seem too fair for me. Strengthening an already gun team.

People can discredit him for visiting a bikie barber shop or being a 'grub' or whatever but at the end of the day he has the potential to be the best forward in the game. He still makes an impact for the reigning wooden spooners, who knows how good he could be in a team like the Panthers where he'll be catching the ball with a scattered and retreating defensive line in front of him.

"In layman's terms, Parry is now the top dog in our football department." Laurence Lancini. July 29, 2018 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4