Round 16 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the first 30 mins is our guide the luck's with the Cows tonight.

Long way to go...And it is the Cows...

Anything could happen here.

I wish the Sims bros would belt the Burger bros!

Bit of biff, lots of fun, and suspend a few for a month!

Hope it finishes up 40-12 too.

GI must be saving himself for SOO. His had the best seat in the house for 3 of the 4 tries :p

JT is putting his body on the line, as usual :sleepy:

I've got a question. Something that really annoy's me. When can the video ref change a decision? In the souths cowboys game they got the wrong call on a 40/20 to the cowboys. It clearly bounced on the line then out. But it wasn't called. Then on the next set the rabbits kicked it to the cowboys who dropped it. Could have been a huge play and still could be. I know it's all about time. But seriously if it happened to us in a GF then I'd be upset. ( then it did didn't it )

Ricky did it again.
The raiders were by far the better team but they still managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

MASSIVE NEWS!!! The CQ Capra's defeated the Burleigh Bears last night 19 - 18. We will now commence our march to the finals lol.

GO THE CAPRA'S!!!

Yes that's massive news moz...lol. Congratz old mate.

So I've gone for the home teams again today (Eels n Warriors).

It worked last night (and for Manly of course).

Hoping for lots of points in both Sunday games too.

mozgrame said:
MASSIVE NEWS!!! The CQ Capra's defeated the Burleigh Bears last night 19 - 18. We will now commence our march to the finals lol.

GO THE CAPRA'S!!!

It is always nice to see a team called the Bears lose.

mozgrame said:

GO THE CAPRA'S!!!

Didn't the bears get a draw last week?

mozgrame said:

GO THE CAPRA'S!!!

What's a Capra? Can only think of a cobra wearing a hat. But they couldn't march could they? can you eat them. Are they hairy? Does Mrs Moz like them? Why do they have to march to the finals, how far away are they? Can't you get a bus? can they drive? Do they know Todd Carney?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4