Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 15 2024 Distinguished and dignified distributed discourse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Im taking the piss obviously but there is a massive overreaction from it and its ruining these games
I know, but that's been the mentality of the media since it happened... everyone else's fault except the blue that turned himself into a missile.

This was always going to happen because the NRL don't know how to officiate correctly or consistently.

Walsh was a Cat 1 HIA from a reckless Grade 3 tackle... they've gone into overreaction mode to an extent and binning some some like it's magic round again.

One of the other issues has been the lack of suspensions though... JWH getting infinite fines being the obvious... that doesn't deter him from tackling up around the shoulders and slipping up for a high shot every game he's in.

Ridiculous that the current system is fines for infinite grade 1's

Super Freak

broncosHQ
NRL.com glitching...

index.php

LittleDavey

broncosHQ
So...how did the Roosters manage to sign Crighton again, when they had to let him go due to no cap space? An Origin and international rep? And then signed Jennings again as well?

JayPee

broncosHQ
So...how did the Roosters manage to sign Crighton again, when they had to let him go due to no cap space? An Origin and international rep? And then signed Jennings again as well? Was any of that ever explained?
Probably because they are dropping guys like flies for next year. Jennings woukd ve on **** all. He is a depth piece

LittleDavey

broncosHQ
Probably because they are dropping guys like flies for next year. Jennings would be on **** all. He is a depth piece
Yes but I'm talking about this year. They didn't have the money for Angus. For months he was leaving. Then all of a sudden, it was all ok...then they signed Jennings too?

JayPee

broncosHQ
They found out keary and jwh was retiring and manu was going. They also thought fifita was coming. A bit of money amongst them to give him. He wouldnt have got an upgrade. He has only started playing well again this year.

LittleDavey

broncosHQ
Oh is that what it was, cheers. I thought it was for this year and there was no money so it looked like he'd be out of the club, then it was quiet for a while and all of a sudden he was re-signed and all was somehow fine. This makes sense.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16