Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 15 2024 Distinguished and dignified distributed discourse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JayPee

broncosHQ
Mate, are you pissed?
I said its a penalty. Show me the direct contact to the head? Its a coathanger and its a penalty. It looked dramatic because anderson was running quick. No HiA at all because it was a nothing tackle. Its no worse than the one they let go where egan got hit on the beak.

JayPee

broncosHQ
The 1st sin bin only happened because of a penalty where a guy done the whole let the ball go in a 2 man tackle. Im usually a pro melbourne guy but they have been gifted this game

ivanhungryjak

broncosHQ
I said its a penalty. Show me the direct contact to the head? Its a coathanger and its a penalty. It looked dramatic because anderson was running quick. No HiA at all because it was a nothing tackle. Its no worse than the one they let go where egan got hit on the beak.
Leaves the ground, hits a support player high. Bin every day in the modern game.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Commentators talking this game up like storm weren't absolutely gifted this game from the officiating... has the Wahs CEO still got a twitter account, because it might come out again tonight

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
Happens in most games mate, just to varying degrees. Sometimes it's just incompetence.
Didn't feel like incompetence tonight... can't recall many 50/50's going wahs way... they had to challenge several to get them overturned and the bunker had to overturn a call that Sutton allowed play on for, but was then trying to call back as a penalty.

mrslong

broncosHQ
Oh look at that - through the hands while you’re up a player and you score a try. Who knew that’s how you took advantage and not a FREAKING CUTOUT PASS 🫠

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16