Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sproj

broncosHQ
Any injury send them off to be assessed. Maybe not as long as a HIA. Ahh **** stupid idea anyway, it’d just be exploited.

It is a start though, it has become an absolute farce. And any forward who has a HIA at the end of their usual stint should be considered as still counting as a usual interchange.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
It is a start though, it has become an absolute farce. And any forward who has a HIA at the end of their usual stint should be considered as still counting as a usual interchange.
I'm not sure, but I think the HIA rule has changed... where if the player doesn't come back on at the next opportunity after 15mins then I think it's counted as an interchange.

I think it needs to go further though and it needs to be the player that was subbed on has to come back off, otherwise it should count as an interchange... it might already be doing that, but commentators and media are so useless at doing their job that they've never actually explained things

Ever Hopeful

nzwarriors.com
Bucking Beads - BroncosHQ said:
CNK a late out for the Wahs today. Crazy crazy things happening in the nrl

The Warriors are on the brink of not being able to field a FG side.

First choice fullback, both first choice halfs, first choice hooker, Elite prop, first choice 2nd row, first choice 13, first 3 picked centres. There is probably only 4 of the 13 starters that are first choice and 2 are wings.

It makes the AFB sulk even more insulting to the fans.

Sproj

broncosHQ
Ever Hopeful - NZWarriors said:
The Warriors are on the brink of not being able to field a FG side.

First choice fullback, both first choice halfs, first choice hooker, Elite prop, first choice 2nd row, first choice 13, first 3 picked centres. There is probably only 4 of the 13 starters that are first choice and 2 are wings.

It makes the AFB sulk even more insulting to the fans.

AFB, yep, what an idiot. Ridiculous how selfish he seems.

Waynesaurus

broncosHQ
Any injury send them off to be assessed. Maybe not as long as a HIA. Ahh **** stupid idea anyway, it’d just be exploited.

If they stay down, move them to just off the side of the field where they can be assessed, game plays on with the team short a man and they can either be interchanged or only return to field at the next stoppage.

Worried2Death

nzwarriors.com
Go the broncs, good luck today fellas.
Lets gone wahs, we need divine intervention now. Be good to see Graham-Taufa get his debut tho.

Sproj

broncosHQ
Worried2Death - NZWarriors said:
Go the broncs, good luck today fellas.
Lets gone wahs, we need divine intervention now. Be good to see Graham-Taufa get his debut tho.

Unfortunately you are up against the Dolphins, they have had the easiest draw in the world and of course they get you guys smashed and broken too.

Wrighty

nzwarriors.com
Good luck today Broncos fans for your match we will be watching. Here's hoping Reece is all diamonds and no rocks today.

Foordy

broncosHQ
Unfortunately you are up against the Dolphins, they have had the easiest draw in the world and of course they get you guys smashed and broken too.

The Warriors usually get to make up for things like that by also getting us during Origin

Worried2Death

nzwarriors.com
Foordy - BroncosHQ said:
The Warriors usually get to make up for things like that by also getting us during Origin
Yeah that was the plan last year, we would have done it too if not for that pesky Adam "**** you Pompey" Pompey.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16