Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Xzei

broncosHQ
Rick And Morty Summer GIF by Adult Swim

Sproj

broncosHQ
This look great guys, wonderful to have the three fan bases back together, we've missed the cross forum.

MurrayTD

nzwarriors.com
Welcome Manly, Broncs fans....you are both looking good this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, well ****ing jealous at this point. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

Manly fans, is having Turbo out during origin a blessing in disguise?

Finbar

broncosHQ
This cross forum looks better than ever, well done to those that were a part of making it happen.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Welcome Manly, Broncs fans....you are both looking good this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, well ****ing jealous at this point. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

Can't see us winning tonight unless it's a really ugly match.

It'll be a blessing in disguise if we move him to centre after he gets back. I think his fullback days are about over

Sproj

broncosHQ
MurrayTD - NZWarriors said:

You guys turned a corner last week I reckon. Shame about AFB though. You guys DEFINITELY landed on your feet though getting JFH instead.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This look great guys, wonderful to have the three fan bases back together, we've missed the cross forum.
ironically I like the cross forum because less people are cross here! Out of 3 'great' clubs we gotta get at least a few happy campers each week, but if I stay on home base... it gets ugly, lol.

Boats n Hoes

nzwarriors.com
Kicking off indigenous round who's your favourite all time indigenous player?

Steve Renouf for me.

The Pearl was such a beautifully balanced runner. With speed and a swerve and one of the best fends in the business, The prince of centres.

Worried2Death

nzwarriors.com
Kia ora broncbros and birdbros, pleasure to be back commiserating with each other over the various NRL conspiracies against our great clubs, especially the wahs.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16