Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 2023 Cross Forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8215.jpg
Morkel - broncoshq.com

But just like everyone watching from home knows that Feldt is going to try to milk a penalty on every carry, everyone knows that Luai is going to push one of the markers out of the way, JWH is going to find a way to drop an elbow in to someone's face (with or without the ball), and Mitchell is going to dog shot someone because they tackled him. There is no way the ref's don't know this unless they genuinely do not watch games and live in a bubble where the Refs spoon-feed them only the information that the NRL wants them to act on.

memberawards2017-contriv-morkel-png.2044

Signature_Morkel.png

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8559.jpg
Brocko - broncoshq.com

The NAS play the ball is even more baffling because it is a huge benefit to play it how he does.

By just tunnel ball clawing the ball backwards with no attempt at striking the ball, he doesn't have to steady himself properly and its just a much quicker play the ball.

He can also be driving forward into the markers as he just claws it backwards.

Its a mess, but storm so nothing to see here.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4275.jpg
Beastmode - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 25,114

Hey Karen, what's the weather like in Brisbane?

:) ;) 😂

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1978.jpg
Dexter - broncoshq.com

The riff get away with the pretend play the ball heaps as well not to mention the very late 3rd man pile on tackle, mostly by Yeo, who doesn't peel off first which they do regardless of dominance or not.

Been playing that way for 3 years so it won't stop anytime soon.
Who cheats best wins in today's NRL.

THEY SAY EVERYDAY IS A GIFT, BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A PAIR OF SOCKS?

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

I dont have any dramas with Kafusi being banned, but i'm still a bit puzzled Luai isnt banned when others have been. As usual, all we want is a bit of consistency and we dont get it.

About 55 seconds in is the Thaiday incident. If thats a weeks ban, so is Luai.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9518.jpg
Jedhead - broncoshq.com

And the ch 9 footy show made no mention of the Luai incident because of NSW bias and simply never covered or analysed our game at all because of the glaring inconsistencies. They did briefly mention the Staggs no try but just to say it was the right call so ok for the onfield ref to overrule the bunker.
Absolute garbage.

And always remember if your life seems dull and dreary..................it is!

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
713.jpg
Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 13,533

8215.jpg
Morkel - broncoshq.com

All cancelled out by:

- Plays for the storm

Signature_Morkel.png

+ We can't be seen losing players to union

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8311.jpg
Harry Sack - broncoshq.com

I dont have any dramas with Kafusi being banned, but i'm still a bit puzzled Luai isnt banned when others have been. As usual, all we want is a bit of consistency and we dont get it.

You reckon? I actually don't think it should be a suspension in either case. Both should be fines imo...and as much as I want to slap Luai with whatever I can, his fine would be lower than Thaidays in this instance. Luai has the ability to argue that he didn't realise it was an official that he made contact with...Sam knew exactly who he was talking to.

Side note, is that the same game where the ref touched Parker when they were talking and Parker said 'Don't touch me mate'? One of the great moments

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
10164.jpg
IceWorks - broncoshq.com

OK ,,, so how do you explain Radley head butting and not even sin binned ?
That would be because he's unfairly picked upon by the referees. Even under the most generous intepretation it needed 10 in the bin if even there was a sin bin needed.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

That would be because he's unfairly picked upon by the referees. Even under the most generous intepretation it needed 10 in the bin.
I don't know how you can get cited for a headbutt, but then not binned... I guess the NRL consider a headbutt to be less than a punch or a trip now??

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
10164.jpg
IceWorks - broncoshq.com

On another note... Really enjoyed the mother of all boomer quotes from the Sheenius... urging people to take their twitter and place it somewhere else.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8215.jpg
Morkel - broncoshq.com

And that was the incident that I mentioned where you can clearly see Thaiday being held in the scrum AFTER the ball had left it, and the refs cleared it as "part of the scrum". So not only do the Storm get one of their tries through blatant cheating, but we then lose Thaiday for a week.

Signature_Morkel.png

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8215.jpg
Morkel - broncoshq.com

I don't know how you can get cited for a headbutt, but then not binned... I guess the NRL consider a headbutt to be less than a punch or a trip now??

Oh but it wasn't a headbutt, it was "leading with the head". I'd like someone to "lead with the foot" in Radley's face.

Signature_Morkel.png

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

Oh but it wasn't a headbutt, it was "leading with the head". I'd like someone to "lead with the foot" in Radley's face.
Fair enough... I hope people start leading with their fist into Luai's face, knowing now they'll only get put on a report

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
1067.jpg
Canadian_WarriorFan - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 4,526

8215.jpg
Morkel - broncoshq.com

And that was the incident that I mentioned where you can clearly see Thaiday being held in the scrum AFTER the ball had left it, and the refs cleared it as "part of the scrum". So not only do the Storm get one of their tries through blatant cheating, but we then lose Thaiday for a week.

Signature_Morkel.png
Sounds like a certain try from a few years ago.

index.php

From Canada, lives in NZ, loves the Warriors.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

Titans just dumping it off to Fifita on the blind on last and he plows over like U8's 😲😲

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

Ennis showing his dogs bias in this with one wanting to go back to pass off the ground... comes down to his ball carrying arm touching the ground... not his back or knees or anything else

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

You reckon? I actually don't think it should be a suspension in either case. Both should be fines imo...and as much as I want to slap Luai with whatever I can, his fine would be lower than Thaidays in this instance. Luai has the ability to argue that he didn't realise it was an official that he made contact with...Sam knew exactly who he was talking to.

Side note, is that the same game where the ref touched Parker when they were talking and Parker said 'Don't touch me mate'? One of the great moments

I think it should just be black and white like it is in other code and competitions. You touch the ref, you are banned. Cant argue they are both a bit tame really.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18