Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 2023 Cross Forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9256.jpg
JayPee - broncoshq.com

Oh you are hilarious. So are you expecting me to believe that you are more clued in on what it takes to play for Queensland than Wayne Bennett?

Take your self back off to the stampede and wallow in the misery of getting destroyed by Wests Tigers.
If Bennett was the origin coach he wouldn't pick him as the fullback over Walsh and Ponga. Kidding yourself if you think he would.

Again you need to do better. Like a little kid trying to get your stuff off. Weak as.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

In regards to fullback Drinkwater is the only reason we ever score any points in that team. It would be worse with HTF as our fullback because he just can't create enough. Hammer would have helped in the centres over the poo we have now but he obviously wanted the opportunity bennett was giving him.

You guys getting Valemei or whatever should help with that, he’s talented but I was shocked how poor Holmes was tonight.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

Dolphins competing well enough but they are dropping too much ball and their discipline is terrible. Not a great couple of things to be doing against the Storm.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1978.jpg
Dexter - broncoshq.com

Another Olam shoulder charge missed

THEY SAY EVERYDAY IS A GIFT, BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A PAIR OF SOCKS?

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

Tigers off the bottom of the ladder thanks to the cows

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
10164.jpg
IceWorks - broncoshq.com

Just checking in on the days action and notice the NRL site is malfunctioning. Tigers 66.. lol!

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
10189.jpg
Mustafur - broncoshq.com

Tim sheens needs to just take the win, he is winging more than Ricky lmao.and that's after a record score.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8559.jpg
Brocko - broncoshq.com

Sheens absolutely blasted the officials and bunker inconsistencies in the presser after thrashing the cows btw. Great watch. Glad this **** gets called out. The more the better.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4734.jpg
Aman - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 13,497

Haha Tim Sheens was so loose in the after match presser. Such a old senile ****

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

Sheens absolutely blasted the officials and bunker inconsistencies in the presser after thrashing the cows btw. Great watch. Glad this **** gets called out. The more the better.
Watch him cop a fine even though he's just following on from what Robinson does every week

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9256.jpg
JayPee - broncoshq.com

You guys getting Valemei or whatever should help with that, he’s talented but I was shocked how poor Holmes was tonight.
Holmes was garbage tonight but he has been our only outside back having a dig this year. The attitude is garbage. I'm assuming changes are made after that disaster. Can only hope. Wish it would start at halfback but that 850k a year won't look good playing for the Blackhawks...

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

If Bennett was the origin coach he wouldn't pick him as the fullback over Walsh and Ponga. Kidding yourself if you think he would.

Again you need to do better. Like a little kid trying to get your stuff off. Weak as.

Wayne's already picked him for Queensland. Never said he would be picked over Ponga either. Walsh is a 50/50 call. Would all depend on the gameplan of the coach. Making things up because you just got showed up. Who's kidding themself now?

You must still be in shock from your embarrassing defeat to the second worst side in the comp. You are the one who needs to do better. Like your precious cowboys. Who incidentally, are weak as also!

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

We took the kids out for the evening, I read out the cowboys halftime score and Ms 10 says “ooh you hate to see it”

😂😂 it was then that I knew I was doing a good job as a parent.

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

No team in the comp is ever allowed to be penalised for a ptb whilst NAS is ever playing... bloke was on his knees before and still just tunnel balled it through... didn't get to his feet and didn't make an attempt to play it (he never does anyway).

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

Last year papered over the cracks up North. The playing group have had issues with Payten from the very start and i'd say its rearing its head again. When things are going well its fine, when its not you get a situation like they had with Green the last few years of his tenure there.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

Holmes was garbage tonight but he has been our only outside back having a dig this year. The attitude is garbage. I'm assuming changes are made after that disaster. Can only hope. Wish it would start at halfback but that 850k a year won't look good playing for the Blackhawks...

Yeah Townsend was always likely to head this way, he just went against trend last year. You’ve got that young guy waiting who I can’t remember the name of but is Dearden ready to take on halves leadership, he’s playing well but he doesn’t have a long boot on him. No idea if that talented kid does though.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9256.jpg
JayPee - broncoshq.com

Wayne's already picked him for Queensland. Never said he would be picked over Ponga either. Walsh is a 50/50 call. Would all depend on the gameplan of the coach. Making things up because you just got showed up. Who's kidding themself now?

You must still be in shock from your embarrassing defeat to the second worst side in the comp. You are the one who needs to do better. Like your precious cowboys. Who incidentally, are weak as also!
As a center ya pot plant. How did I get showed up ya weirdo.

I'm not shocked mate. If you had seen anything I have said on here about us all year I have been more than pessimistic even in wins. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you don't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed so I will let it go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 40 22
15 8 7 64 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18