Round 11 Preview: I am just too tired

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This is the round preview for this week. I am tired so its very limited.

If anyone else wants to take it up for this week and write a proper one, please do so.

Round 11 Preview: I am just too tired

It seems that I am destined to average 5 correct picks each week and last week was no exception. I will endeavour to write a decent round preview this week but apologise if large parts of it make little or no sense. Many of you know of my battles with hosting over the last few days and I am extremely sleep deprived. So I will dig into each game quickly

Game 1: Eels vs Manly

The Eels are struggling to find decent form although they have shown glimmers of brilliance, they have some seemingly unstoppable forced all over the park especially with the likes of Grothe. On their day they are definitely one of the best teams in the competition, the problem is it has rarely been their day this season and coming off the bye I cant see them winning. The bye has been the kiss of death for nearly all teams this year, and up against the eagles, the same may happen again.

The Eagles surprised many with their win over the Bulldogs last week with outstanding defence, which is something that they will need to have again against an Eels team looking to stay in touch with the front runners.

The Eagles are missing key forwards Kennedy and Watmough whilst the Eels are missing Hindmarsh due to Origin duties. All are key players to both teams and it will be interesting to see how the Sea Eagles fare without Kennedy

Daniels Tip: Sea Eagles

Game 2: Storm vs Bulldogs

The Bulldogs were disappointing against the Sea Eagles last Saturday night but still looked powerful in attack. They are missing a lot of players and this will hurt them.

The Storm have lost a few players to State of Origin and this again will have an impact on their performance but I still think they will win this one.

Daniels Tip: Storm

Game 3: Knights vs Dragons

.The Dragons are another team that is missing a lot of players through injury and State of Origin duties, they have some good back up players though and players that will continue to serve them well in weeks to come.

The knight have been close a few times but at the end of the day unable to stay competitive for the full 80. A tight game this one and it could be worth a bet on the knights to get up, however I want to stay safe.

Daniels Tip: Dragons

Game 4: Rabbitohs vs Warriors
Just about the entire Rabbitohs team is suspended this week and that wont help their already woeful performances.
The Warriors may go in thinking they have the game won, which could cause issues but I dont think they will have too many problems.

Daniels Tip: Warriors

Game 5: West Tigers vs Raiders

The Tigers came out on top for a win last week and broke their 4 match losing streak over the Knights, whether they can do it again is questionable.

The Raiders are looking pretty good but have lost their captain to yet another suspension.

I am too tired to think any harder.

Daniels Tip: Raiders

Game 6: Panthers vs Sharks

The Sharks are missing Kimorely and without him they struggle to win and perform consistently.

The panthers were out classed this week and are no where near the team they have been.

Daniels Tip: Sharks

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6