Round 11 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rabbids should be putting them away - Sutton was Mr Invisible the first half :cool:

Sharkies can still cause an upset if their #6 passed the ball quicker :idea:

I reckon quite a few peeps would be hoping the rest of this game would pass quicker too, HM!

It's not exactly rising to any great heights.

Koroisau the Souths hooker is off contract at the end of the year. He would be a great buy to interchange with Matty Ballin.

Very sharp with the ball and a very strong defender.

the mauler said:
Koroisau the Souths hooker is off contract at the end of the year. He would be a great buy to interchange with Matty Ballin.

Very sharp with the ball and a very strong defender.

I'd say Manly are thinking similar things with Jayden Hodges mate.

From all reports he's developing OK for us in NSW Cup too.

RiverEagle said:
I'll happily stand corrected global, but tonight's game is hardly shaping as a cracker.

Agree totally. Watching it, it was like a 3rd tier footy comp game. Thank goodness I had it recorded so I could fast forward through 80% of that drivel.

eagles2win said:
Congrats to John Morris upon reaching 300 games

My congrats to him as well. 300 is a damn fine achievement!

Speaking of fine achievements....I got a perfect round this week (as probably did many others)
-edit: yes about 50 seemed to get the perfect round.

excitedly clicked on my pm from Dan thinking finally I'll get a nicer comment.....but alas....."You gave it a shot."

sigh. (I bet dan will pretend that the comments are points based and not game based blah blah blah) :p

Yeah I didn't have that luxury global...Watching it live was asking for trouble (or a ''snoozefest'' as so well described).

As you say, perhaps the method in the madness being, Origin on Wed night will look infinitely better than that.
Seriously won't be surprised if the Sharks stumble and bumble their way to the spoon!

There is a big in the code where it is holding comments from whomever was before you in the select list. I could change it back to just a standard response but I quite like the mystery

Dan said:
There is a big in the code where it is holding comments from whomever was before you in the select list. I could change it back to just a standard response but I quite like the mystery

There is a big in the code? Are you Officer Crabtree from Allo! Allo! ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrAp5gzdqc

globaleagle said:
Poor greenburg

First he got this game scheduled because he thought the roosters halves would be in soo camp, therefore 2 easy competition points for his dogs.

On top of that backfire...he now has to spend all weekend finding another loophole to get his dogs out of being fined for not replacing 2 concussed players as per the rules!

Friggen knew it!

Haven't heard a thing......he didn't even have to find a loophole.

Nice reporting journos and good reviewing match review committee!

globaleagle said:
globaleagle said:
Poor greenburg

First he got this game scheduled because he thought the roosters halves would be in soo camp, therefore 2 easy competition points for his dogs.

On top of that backfire...he now has to spend all weekend finding another loophole to get his dogs out of being fined for not replacing 2 concussed players as per the rules!

Friggen knew it!

Haven't heard a thing......he didn't even have to find a loophole.

Nice reporting journos and good reviewing match review committee!

It's not their go. Nothing to see here move on.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6