Round 1 New Zealand MWTS Package released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
More details down in the MWTS section.

BUT if you are not on my e-mail data base (and would like a copy of the information) just shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll, add you to the data base, and send you a copy of the flyer.

This will be a great trip and is perfect for those that couldn't get the time off to do the WCC, or afford to do so.

NOTHING is like an overseas tour with the MWTS

Cheers all

Mark T

A copy of the flyer has now been put on to the Ambassador Holidays website, so if you click on the link below, select Sports Tours, you'll be able to download the current version of the trip details.

Can't get to England, but will try for this one. I have good memories of my only other visit to the shaky isles.

Great work Mark wish i could go... maybe next year...

Has there been a decision yet where the 2nd home game away from Brookie Oval will be played this year? Is it NZ or Brisbane? I know the 1st is at Bluetongue against the Tigers.

Mals said:

Has there been a decision yet where the 2nd home game away from Brookie Oval will be played this year? Is it NZ or Brisbane? I know the 1st is at Bluetongue against the Tigers.

Not sure on that one, and maybe there isnt two away this year.

We play the Bronco's twice anyway so it won't be moving round 25 to Brisbane

eagles2win said:
Love to have gone but going to England game instead

Can't do it all Ant (although some are!!!)

Mals said:

NRL.com has round 15 vs. Storm at Venue TBA. Kinda sad that that will be moved away from Brookie..

Be one of the worst desicions in history to take the Storm game away from home..........sorry Brookie

manlyforever08 said:
Mals said:

NRL.com has round 15 vs. Storm at Venue TBA. Kinda sad that that will be moved away from Brookie..

I think this game will be played in Perth.

Looks my first trip to WA coming up then, but I agree bad call to move that game.

Maybe they are worried about the crowd baying for blood again, and figure it will be alot calmer over in the West.

Brookie4eva said:
Looks my first trip to WA coming up then, but I agree bad call to move that game.

Maybe they are worried about the crowd baying for blood again, and figure it will be alot calmer over in the West.

Damn it another I won't be able to make.
Hopefully next season

Hehe sorry Mark I think I was responsible for hijacking your thread!

Still perhaps an early heads up for people to plan saving for a MWTS Perth trip.

Hey Mark,

I'm a NZ based fan, was wondering if there are any other Kiwis planning on heading to Eden park for the match, maybe we could organize for all the NZ based fans to meet up with the MWTS tour party in Auckland. I for one will be heading up from Wellington as I do for every game in NZ.

We have a small contingent of Kiwis that join us, send me an e-mail and I can keep you up to tabs with what's going on.

E-Mail addy is in my signature

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8