Rothtools latest Manly ****e

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe it’s not a rhetorical question & he’s genuinely asking...;)
This is actually more likely.... what better way to glean information than to deliberately bait the Silvertails, then just wait and see what wild theories WE come up with??

All he has to do so sink schooners and pick a vague but plausible enough story.... and there you have it!!

Journalism at its absolute finest lol...

Suli is the only one that comes to mind (if tgis has any legs), he had a fantastic yr especially at the back end of the season ripped Gagai a new one in the Semi. With another strong off season he could be a big x-factor for us in 2020.

Probably BS from Rothfool, but Suli did chase the big $$ before thumping down to earth and on his final chance with us.

Most likely the players agent dropping hints to whoever will listen

Suli is the only one that comes to mind (if tgis has any legs), he had a fantastic yr especially at the back end of the season ripped Gagai a new one in the Semi. With another strong off season he could be a big x-factor for us in 2020.

Probably BS from Rothfool, but Suli did chase the big $$ before thumping down to earth and on his final chance with us.

Most likely the players agent dropping hints to whoever will listen
I doubt that it would be Suli, no centre in the game nowadays is worth that sort of money except for Mitchell

SHOOSH II

Which Manly Sea Eagles star is not happy about the multimillion-dollar package deal for Jake and Tom Trbojevic at Brookvale.The disgruntled player is earning only $350,000 and could get double that at a rival club.

Well? Who would be the Disgruntled one??? AFB?

Maybe Phil's just having a hard time remembering teams through the booze fog as he reported this today:

We are told Addo-Carr is not happy with his $350,000 and has been sounded out by Sydney clubs willing to pay him $500,000-a-year.

Maybe he meant storm instead of sea eagles, I mean they both start with a schooner.

He also said that sCam smith is going to play on next year so another black day for the nrl.

Dear @globaleagle .... just for my entertainment (and others) ... I was wondering if you could provide a commentary on the following piece of "professional" journalism in this mornings Telecrap by RothTool .... under the (misleading headline) ... "Nine rules out Erin, Joey fix"

He says ... Channel 9 is refusing to confirm if rugby league Immortal Andrew Johns will be told to drop the drama and work along side Erin Molan on the network's 's coverage next year ..

He apparently concluded that from ... qoute ... I emailed "any chance I could ask Brent about the Joey and Erin relationship for my column on Sunday , would he considerer getting them together to ensure they can work together " ...

The reply to this he says was ..... "and the reply from publicist Jason Evans was .. "We won't be commenting on that" ......

Am I miising something ....

Dear @globaleagle .... just for my entertainment (and others) ... I was wondering if you could provide a commentary on the following piece of "professional" journalism in this mornings Telecrap by RothTool .... under the (misleading headline) ... "Nine rules out Erin, Joey fix"

He says ... Channel 9 is refusing to confirm if rugby league Immortal Andrew Johns will be told to drop the drama and work along side Erin Molan on the network's 's coverage next year ..

He apparently concluded that from ... quote ... I emailed "any chance I could ask Brent about the Joey and Erin relationship for my column on Sunday , would he consider getting them together to ensure they can work together " ...

The reply to this he says was ..... "and the reply from publicist Jason Evans was .. "We won't be commenting on that" ......

Am I missing something ....

My head hurts!

Sorry for the late reply, I've just driven 5 hours (no big deal) through rain and wanna be snow (slightly bigger deal) with a sick mrs ge and grumpy dog in tow. I drugged one of them, I'll let you guess which one.

So reading the article made me wanna eat my monitor, but I chose a cookie instead - also apologies if my standard drops in this reply.

The quick answer is, of course, just another misleading headline to garner clicks.

The irony is, is that it is a subscriber article only which seems to defeat the purpose of making it a misleading headline. I mean, I use some anti-paywall programme, so it doesn't even stop me from reading it, but that's more a brag about me being uber kewl and nothing to do with the article (I have apologised for my drop in standards in this reply, right?)

Let's say it's the apocalypse and Phil is actually right, it's still this:

Phil: Can I ask about Joey and Erin?
Ch 9: No comment.
Phil: Ok well... I'll just publish that there is a big split and Joey is throwing a tantrum.

Of course claiming the issue wont go away when Phil is the one bringing it up is slightly self serving and disingenuous.

The DT headline now reads:
Channel 9 tight-lipped on Joey, Erin solution

They're all peanuts, and not the nice kind.

My head hurts!

Sorry for the late reply, I've just driven 5 hours (no big deal) through rain and wanna be snow (slightly bigger deal) with a sick mrs ge and grumpy dog in tow. I drugged one of them, I'll let you guess which one.

So reading the article made me wanna eat my monitor, but I chose a cookie instead - also apologies if my standard drops in this reply.

The quick answer is, of course, just another misleading headline to garner clicks.

The irony is, is that it is a subscriber article only which seems to defeat the purpose of making it a misleading headline. I mean, I use some anti-paywall programme, so it doesn't even stop me from reading it, but that's more a brag about me being uber kewl and nothing to do with the article (I have apologised for my drop in standards in this reply, right?)

Let's say it's the apocalypse and Phil is actually right, it's still this:

Phil: Can I ask about Joey and Erin?
Ch 9: No comment.
Phil: Ok well... I'll just publish that there is a big split and Joey is throwing a tantrum.

Of course claiming the issue wont go away when Phil is the one bringing it up is slightly self serving and disingenuous.

The DT headline now reads:
Channel 9 tight-lipped on Joey, Erin solution

They're all peanuts, and not the nice kind.

Thank you ... and hope the missus picks up enough to still do her chores and cook you dinner ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4