Rothtools latest Manly ****e

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If walker, didn’t he just re-sign? Doubt he would have taken a $250k paycut.. NRL would not have allowed that given his value and being Manly (gifty). Id say he is around the $500k mark.

If AFB, he re-signed to 2022, had a break out year this year and should know if he continues to perform, he will demand a decent payrise at the end of his contract. If he underperforms being disgruntled then will only jeopardise his next contract.

Nothing to see here.. move along

If walker, didn’t he just re-sign? Doubt he would have taken a $250k paycut.. NRL would not have allowed that given his value and being Manly (gifty). Id say he is around the $500k mark.

If AFB, he re-signed to 2022, had a break out year this year and should know if he continues to perform, he will demand a decent payrise at the end of his contract. If he underperforms being disgruntled then will only jeopardise his next contract.

Nothing to see here.. move along
Seems to sum up the situation fairly well there . Hopefully also a couple of the up and comer forwards will get to a good level in the next season or so to follow on after Thommo for instance and much of his contract money can be then transferred for probable upgrades to the likes of A F B and again also any hopefully improved young emerging forwards in the club now

Walker was on about $700k I believe .... even a redused contract ... I would bet as a 5/8 and rep centre he is on much closer to $600k than $350k ..... and in ALL his interviews since he has openly stated he is very happy at Manly ...........

Let's not all go on a witch hunt and besmerch players because one sodden old goose types a "guess who" clickbait article ..... and then one numbnut with no eevidence or commonsense states that it is Walker ....

Good Lord save me from the puchies ....

Walker was on about $700k I believe .... even a redused contract ... I would bet as a 5/8 and rep centre he is on much closer to $600k than $350k ..... and in ALL his interviews since he has openly stated he is very happy at Manly ...........

Let's not all go on a witch hunt and besmerch players because one sodden old goose types a "guess who" clickbait article ..... and then one numbnut with no eevidence or commonsense states that it is Walker ....

Good Lord save me from the puchies ....
Woodsie.....
Punchies or numbnuts.
What'll it be?
Ya can't be saved from both of us...

He hooking plenty I see. It's one of 2 things I say it's around afb. It's fairly obvious manly squad are taking somewhat under with exception of dce, turbos and Marty. This was noted earlier in year.
I say after afb test series he manager having a cry about money he on. I have no doubt he receive an upgrade if he performs next season.
Or there a player having a spit the one player on that money is sironen I doubt it's him given injury and form issues he has at times.

Can't be Walker.....no way is he only on $350k. And I don't think Siro is on that "little" amount either.

My guess would be someone like Suli, if there is anyone at all.

He hooking plenty I see. It's one of 2 things I say it's around afb. It's fairly obvious manly squad are taking somewhat under with exception of dce, turbos and Marty. This was noted earlier in year.
I say after afb test series he manager having a cry about money he on. I have no doubt he receive an upgrade if he performs next season.
Or there a player having a spit the one player on that money is sironen I doubt it's him given injury and form issues he has at times.
AFB only recently extended, and it was reported he’d taken unser’s at around $550 k a season.

Quite frankly I would not take any notice of any news coming out of the (Fake) NEWS LTD stable. The only reason I read the Telegraph for example is for the History section, the crossword and one or two of the 'toons, which are far more entertaining than the sycophant slanderings of Murdock politics. Shameful piece of not news.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4