Rothfields top 50

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Didn't see it but doesn't surprise me.

It is usually a list of potentially exciting players to watch rather than all round footballers

He's also the most bias person in the world. You wait and see, I can guarantee he will have at least 5 sharks in the top 25. And having Kalyn Ponga in the top 50 is showing how credible this list actually is.

He's nothing more than a gossip columnist and sharks cheerleader.

Anyone who saw him on NRL 360 on Tuesday will have seen how out of his depth he was compared to two of the best in Kent and Webster.

He was even trying to defend Tim Simona betting on opposition players scoring down his side, and the dropkick's logic was that we would need to find out the size of the bet before handing down a harsh punishment.

It doesn't matter if it was fifty cents. It's match fixing Rothfield.

Rothfield is a punter ... mates with Kieran Foran's puppet master Eddy the fixer

What a knob is Kent ? He seriously thinks its ok to take performance enhancing drugs because he's trying to better himself for his club, cope a 2 year ban and its ok to come back. But if you have a punt then it's a life ban........not like it was thousands of dollars but under a hundred - he should get a life ban. Seriously his moral compass is f#$@ed up. Kids want to emulate their hero's. Drugs kill kids!

I wonder if his mate Zorba will call him and give him a bit of a slap over the wrists for not including more Manly players. He should have run the article past him before he published it! Jake T should have gotten a mention.

What a knob is Kent ? He seriously thinks its ok to take performance enhancing drugs because he's trying to better himself for his club, cope a 2 year ban and its ok to come back. But if you have a punt then it's a life ban........not like it was thousands of dollars but under a hundred - he should get a life ban. Seriously his moral compass is f#$@ed up. Kids want to emulate their hero's. Drugs kill kids!
What are you on about? Simona has been allegedly found to have put bets on players for first try scorer who were marking up against him, I'll spell that out for you ... It means he was letting them score. He wasn't found to have backed himself for top try scorer like the wolf stupidly and blatantly illegally did.

What's with the drugs reference? Performance enhancing drugs aren't the ones that usually kill kids. Although there will be a lot of blokes dropping dead from heart attacks in 10-15 years. Steroid use is rife amongst body conscious young men now days trying to get swole for stereo.

ASADA and the NRL have set guidelines for drug infringements. Match fixing goes way beyond a player seeking a chemical and physical advantage in the view of my moral compass. Just my opinion but I will forgive a drug cheat before someone who deliberately throws a game for financial gain.

Last edited:
What are you on about? Simona has been allegedly found to have put bets on players for first try scorer who were marking up against him, I'll spell that out for you ... It means he was letting them score. He wasn't found to have backed himself for top try scorer like the wolf stupidly and blatantly illegally did.

What's with the drugs reference? Performance enhancing drugs aren't the ones that usually kill kids. Although there will be a lot of blokes dropping dead from heart attacks in 10-15 years. Steroid use is rife amongst body conscious young men now days trying to get swole for stereo.

ASADA and the NRL have set guidelines for drug infringements. Match fixing goes way beyond a player seeking a chemical and physical advantage in the view of my moral compass. Just my opinion but I will forgive a drug cheat before someone who deliberately throws a game for financial gain.

Top End Eagle, that is what a forum is for, my ability to make my opinion and you the same. Being silvertails it would be bazaar that we would always agree.
I struggle that whilst taking performance enhancing drugs, or in the case of James O'Connor or Ben Barba buying cocaine in your view is worse than betting on games (and I agree it would have been a far better look if it was other games than he was playing, having said that, yes he may have made the bets, how many won? what evidence that he missed the tackles? I haven't seen it to comment). How many kids around 10 -15 see these sporting superstars and think if they do it, I'll do it!
I would love to hear what you have to say to the families when these kids grow up having issues, or dying?
As a parent - I'll stick to my opinion thanks, I'm happy for you to keep yours.

@Supreme Leader i get your point, but I also get Kents. He was in no way defending taking performance enhancing drugs, but his point was at least your not trying to play worse and rig a match against your team. Now it's still obviously a bad look, and I don't think he was arguing it wasn't.

And I'll also add here I quite like Kent, as I find he does at least have some opinions.

As for Rothfield, I found him pathetic on the show.

It would be so easy to let a try in, playing at centre, and not make it obvious. There is so much traffic coming at you all you would need to do is commit too early and bang your outside winger is caught in a two on one. If you backed them both for first try scorer you're home and hosed. You might get a dressing down during Monday's video session but it would be pretty hard to label it a blatant false move.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10