Rothfield you are a tool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
manlyfan76 said:
That's what some of the voices tell me

My advice. Dont trust what they say to you agent MF76.

And dont trust me either.

Be careful MF76. Jatz just wants you to think you can't trust him, but really you can. It's all part of the evil plan.

MadMarcus said:
Jatz Crackers said:
manlyfan76 said:
That's what some of the voices tell me

My advice. Dont trust what they say to you agent MF76.

And dont trust me either.

Be careful MF76. Jatz just wants you to think you can't trust him, but really you can. It's all part of the evil plan.
Doesn't matter if I'm paranoid - they're still after me.

And maybe I'm not Paranoid enough?

Its was interesting to see that the Drunk was behind another negative manly story.
He couldn't wait for the paper to go to press so he drops the story on fox.
He cant wait to spread his anti manly crap.
Take another sip phill it might help you deal with getting another manly story wrong . CHEERRS

Maybe Zorba is on holidays up the Gold Coast. Now the dust has settled he has gone up to collect the stolen fridge he has hidden away....i hear he hid it inside Jamal Idris...

Bloody alco...

Lyon "I didn't meet [Titans coach John] Cartwright, didn't do anything. It must have come from the Titans, they are obviously the ones pushing it. "

Piss head Rothfield " On Wednesday Titans coach John Cartwright flew to Sydney to meet Lyon. "

He really needs to check himself in.

and all the time he starts Bull**** stories and doesnt have to answer for it

from Max Delmege on FB
Phil Rothfield wouldn't know the difference between **** and sour apples...its a wonder he hasn't got Jamie going to the sharks his beloved team like rothfield has NEVER won a grand final...BUT at the start of every season he bags manly..As this season he has predicted we won't make the top eight...Rothfield follow another sport, because your wasting words on rugby league

And the tool is back at it again today.....Please Slothfield go away....I notcie on FB there is a page "Rothfield must quit"...we should all like it!!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-enter-talks-with-jamie-lyon-in-bid-to-keep-star-at-club-for-rest-of-his-nrl-career/story-fn2mcuj6-1226557165566

Frogz said:
And the tool is back at it again today.....Please Slothfield go away....I notcie on FB there is a page "Rothfield must quit"...we should all like it!!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-enter-talks-with-jamie-lyon-in-bid-to-keep-star-at-club-for-rest-of-his-nrl-career/story-fn2mcuj6-1226557165566

I just replied to that piece as follows,

Hey Phil.

You seriously need to get a new job mate, its not only this article but any article that doesn't include the sharks, you always go out of your way to report fibs, obviously so you can sell papers. I thought journalists were meant to report the truth and facts, I am sure on behalf of the whole NRL community I would like to say you are a tool. My 3 yo would do a better job in reporting the facts of NRL than yourself.

Will this get printed, I highly doubt it, but that's ok , because I've cut and pasted what I ve said here, and I will spread it all over every NRL teams forums, and facebook pages.

As far as Jamie goes, mate he was never going to leave. but Id like to thank you for making to bond between the boys stronger than before.

Thats all

SeaEagle007 - I agree, I think Rothfield gleefully rushing to publish this Titans signing has back fired on him & will have brought Lyon closer to his Manly team. Jamie would hate these contract negotiations playing out in public so I would imagine he'll resent the Titans CEO's handling of the contract offer.

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/contactus.htm

[email protected]

I wish I had the eloquence to write of my utter disgust at the constant flow of poorly sourced stories that flow forth from Rothfields pen like verbal diarrhoea.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Poor old Phil, the victim of an unfortunate smelting accident that now sees him a eunuch, with a voice to match.

I cant wait to see what bull**** Throthfied writes or spins tomorrow.

Maybe tooves has been offered 3 mil to go to the Dragons and has agreed to terms last year.

Maybe beaver is coming back to Australia to play one more year with the storm.

Maybe zorba will take over as manly C E O next week for 1 mil a year and a free fridge for every room in his house.

Maybe Bellamy will coach the sharks next year for nothing as he feels sorry for the club .

Maybe Dean Ritchie will finally move out of his mums house.

Maybe Dan Murphy's will sponsor Phills column.

AARRR the things that must rattle around in his head.

Cheerrs Phill. Have another drink

All you have to do is post a rumour, any rumour about an NRL player and he'll publish it as fact.

BTW responding to him on the DT is what he wants.

If you want to say anything about him do it on any NRL forum. He obviously gets all his material there.

And hi Phil YOU'RE A KNOB!

images

lovefooty said:
I cant wait to see what bull**** Throthfied writes or spins tomorrow.

Maybe tooves has been offered 3 mil to go to the Dragons and has agreed to terms last year.

Maybe beaver is coming back to Australia to play one more year with the storm.

Maybe zorba will take over as manly C E O next week for 1 mil a year and a free fridge for every room in his house.

Maybe Bellamy will coach the sharks next year for nothing as he feels sorry for the club .

Maybe Dean Ritchie will finally move out of his mums house.

Maybe Dan Murphy's will sponsor Phills column.

AARRR the things that must rattle around in his head.

Cheerrs Phill. Have another drink

Thats Gold......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4