Rothfield making sense!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rothfield always talks with a personal agenda, especially regarding his beloved Sharks. Little doubt there is a Shark deflection here. I consider nothing from Rothfield without an agenda and often its to put down Manly and protect the Sharks. Cant understand why News media allows such bias... but then yes I can.

But for once Rothfield's diatribe happens to be in the interests of the clubs not endowed with Greenberg's vested interests. For that I thank him. Its good to see Greenberg identified for what he is, a News Stooge and duplicitous manipulator, beholden to the money people of the game, who adjusts the rules to suit his masters. The League, and that means the clubs, have a responsibility of doing a Caesar on this pretender of an administrator. Bring on the Ides of March

I bet Napa gets called big Pappa by rival forwards. He will never live it down.
I reckon he'll just lap that up. A badge of honour if you will, if it was me I'd just piss myself laughing. ( Not Russell Packer style though)

[QUOTE="castle eagle, post: 1113638, member: 1704”]
How is banning Napa fair on the Canterbury Bulldogs? How can you backdate your anger to 2013?
[/QUOTE]

Simple. Strip the Roosters 2013 premiership and award it to Manly. It’s not like they won it fair and square anyway.

Last edited:
He's lucky his the nrl aren't signed up to wada as his beloved sharkies would all have had to serve 4 years drug bans (consistently) and to think that the only year out of the last few they were cap compliant was the year they won the gf??? Consistency would dictate that one would be thrown out as well.

The guy is pretty much an agenda driven gossip drunk with the occasional lingerie model sitting on his knee while spruiking the importance of respecting women in league.

No kudos from me.

Good article, just doesnt dig deep enough. These reasons lead to a lack of respect for the outcome of games and that feeling is what has fans at a disconnect. This article needs to reference directlty to Todds recent claims for failing to meet estimated .growth targets

This game has shown it can handle the scandle over decades, but toddys tenure will finally see sustained negative growth. Probably some desperate attempt to ensure his employers , the media goons are aware they are part of the problem by making storms in the teacup hinderring his ability to magic the **** out of the NRL.

Beattie has asked the Integrity Unit for a report on the consistency of player punishments. https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/7fa599c57387b7031118a9c863070a48

I can’t wait to hear how they will try and sell this!

This is very very interesting ..... the timing is curious to say the least ..... did Beattie ask for this report 2 weeks ago .... or yesterday ??

.. Beattie is a polly, and he would know 100% before asking for the report from the Integrity Unit .. that the sole Judge, Jury, Advocate and Witness is none other than ToddyMcGreenTurd .... and that any inconsistency at all in decision making would be solely due to said McGreenTurd ...

I am hoping that we have just seen the first shot fired in a war I have predicted as inevitable ...

so Ranga ... how they try to sell it will depend on ... a) will the NRL CEO interfere in the report ???? .. and b) Whether the NRL CEO is in fact the target of the report ...

This is very very interesting ..... the timing is curious to say the least ..... did Beattie ask for this report 2 weeks ago .... or yesterday ??

.. Beattie is a polly, and he would know 100% before asking for the report from the Integrity Unit .. that the sole Judge, Jury, Advocate and Witness is none other than ToddyMcGreenTurd .... and that any inconsistency at all in decision making would be solely due to said McGreenTurd ...

I am hoping that we have just seen the first shot fired in a war I have predicted as inevitable ...

so Ranga ... how they try to sell it will depend on ... a) will the NRL CEO interfere in the report ???? .. and b) Whether the NRL CEO is in fact the target of the report ...
I think the comments from the Chairman are just a case of a wily politician reacting to public sentiment. We will see if anything will come of it because the NrL can simply say, “we treat every matter on its merits and no two cases are really alike. There are a number of factors to consider and after considering them all, it is determined that any inconsistency in punishments is unfortunate but necessary to ensure fairness is applied in the circumstances.” Also, asking the Intergrity Unit to mark its own homework is such a great idea!

I agree with you though that this could be the first shot fired. i can definitely see the Chairman and the CEO going head to head over the next year or so and it will be enjoyable to watch. Both see themselves as the most important person in the game and will find it difficult to put their egos aside.

Just on Jack De Belin, here’s a bit more info about what he’s alleged to have done:

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au...etails-of-de-belins-rape-allegation-revealed/

As others have stated, if he is found guilty, it will be well and truly beyond any punishment the NRL could dish out, cleanskin or not. He’ll be doing actual time.
That is very bad. If the alleged incidents are true I sincerely hope for justice.
IMO no one should be training at all with those kind of allegations against them. This is not at all comparable to the sketchy, speculated rubbish thrown about by the media in the Stewart case.

That is very bad. If the alleged incidents are true I sincerely hope for justice.
IMO no one should be training at all with those kind of allegations against them. This is not at all comparable to the sketchy, speculated rubbish thrown about by the media in the Stewart case.
No, until the matter goes to court he must be presumed innocent, no matter how bad it appears, we don't want the Brett Stewart situation again, even if it's the Goons

Did Rothtool give up the grog for a couple of days?

Must have been the worst 2 days of his life. Although for once I will actually applaud the bloke for calling out Greenturd on what we fans have been saying for the past 4-5 years of his reign. There is simply no consistency in anything the NRL does under Greenturd.

People thought that Arko was a bad league boss because they believed that he favoured Manly (though I have never seen proof that he did favour us). At 88, Arko would still be a better CEO than that bald headed twit. And to that end, John Quayle would still be a damn sight better than that Qld git who doesn't know one club from another and probably thinks NRL stands for Australian A-League Rugby (I'd ask how in hell he ever became Qld Premier, but that is the state that had Bjelke-Petersen as Premier for over 19 years so it figures.....).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4