Rothfelch's weekly whinge.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
SINNER

"Events on friday clearly show what a rabble the Manly club has become and how they are missing the pr skills of peter zorba peters. soon after the daily telegraph hit the streets coach Geoff Toovey confirmed the back page exclusive that Kieran Foran agreed to stay. A couple hrs later P-plate CEO David Perry denied the deal was done"

-----------

Hours after completing a deal that brings the most promising halves pairing in 20 years Buzz continues to sink the boot into Perry.

Say what you wish Phillip. Perry's results speak for themself.

LOL Rothfelch how apt. Go **** yourself Rothfelch our CEO is doing his best and we are retaining our stars so it can't be that bad can it you turkey.

Proves they have an agenda against Manly/Perry..

Maybe Perry knew Manly would be better off without ha$ler.Now to severe ties with zorba and hopefully that will be the end of leaking info to journos and the agenda driven gossip.

Hard to fault Perry's work,doing a great job.

Ffs Perry is the innocent party in this, Tooves has already admitted his guilt as taking Fattys announcement on the footy show as Gospel.

Perry has been exceptional imo.

Sumdumguy said:
Where did Tooves admit guilt? I haven't read about that

Was quoted in a article

Toovey said he had reacted to a report on Channel Nine's The Footy Show on Thursday night.

''Late during The Footy Show, I saw 'Fatty' [Paul Vautin] saying Kieran was staying, and I thought the club must have put something out about it,'' Toovey told the Herald. ''Then the radio station rang me early in the morning … and I was just talking along the same lines. But I've since found out that, while I'm told it's close, there is nothing official yet.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/snowden-effect-has-manly-jumpy-but-foran-deal-will-be-done-20120427-1xq7a.html#ixzz1tO1HT2SH

Perry was trying to avoid a Snowden Sharks/Knights style fiasco.

I think Perry is still COO, not CEO. Happy to be proven wrong, but otherwise another basic error in (Grapesof) Rothfield's story.

Yeah keep bringing the hate and our team will keep using it to win premierships :) Love it!!!

We didn't handle the announcement well and that is a fact. But the over-riding truth is that the club successfully negotiated the retaining of Foz. That is the big story. To say we are a rabble is ridiculous. To say we are missing the PR skills of Zorba is just so way off the mark it doesn't deserve a response.

Phantar said:
I think Perry is still COO, not CEO. Happy to be proven wrong, but otherwise another basic error in (Grapesof) Rothfield's story.

I shortened it. He wrote. Cheif Executive.

Napper said:
SINNER

"Events on friday clearly show what a rabble the Manly club has become and how they are missing the pr skills of peter zorba peters. soon after the daily telegraph hit the streets coach Geoff Toovey confirmed the back page exclusive that Kieran Foran agreed to stay. A couple hrs later P-plate CEO David Perry denied the deal was done"

I honestly laughed out aloud. Good one Dilbert.

Love how he gives himself up by saying we miss the pr of peters lol we all know that's his agenda. Yet the irony is buzzard head broke the good sort story and went the hardest on that so called good operator Peter Peters

Better to be a p-plater CEO than an L-plater journalist with no idea. What a disgrace that this clown took over from the great 'Chippy' Frilingos RIP. Doesn't deserve to even shine his boots.

The telecrap have done nothing but written hateful, biased stories against Manly since i can remember (am i'm 48!).

During this time, Peter Peters was our media man. Our club's relationship with the media was always atrocious. We can only point the finger at Peter Peter's and his relationship with the journo's. If they had that much respect for him, why was so much crap written over the decades?

I am so glad we have had a cleanout and i too think Perry is doing a great job.

The telecrap journo's are doing it tough at the moment given all the good news coming out about re-signings. They need something else to bleat about.

You can only sit and snigger at the crap written today......

manlywarringah said:
The telecrap have done nothing but written hateful, biased stories against Manly since i can remember (am i'm 48!).

During this time, Peter Peters was our media man. Our club's relationship with the media was always atrocious. We can only point the finger at Peter Peter's and his relationship with the journo's. If they had that much respect for him, why was so much crap written over the decades?

I am so glad we have had a cleanout and i too think Perry is doing a great job.

The telecrap journo's are doing it tough at the moment given all the good news coming out about re-signings. They need something else to bleat about.

You can only sit and snigger at the crap written today......
Journalistic Lienonsense. How can anyone believe Rupert's mob on any topic? They would be flat out getting the date of the newspaper right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8