Rose takes Kings record

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
For the least metres in a match - 20

For the record all of our forwards were poor in metre gaining bar Stewart and kite (considering he backed up)

Bryant - 49
Kite - 84
Beaver - 63
Watmough - 65
Williamson - 36
Rose - 20
Cuthbo - 32
Stewart - 68

Does Rose seem bigger than he was in the trials? I am sure he looks like he is. Makes Riddell look trim!!!

Watching the Storm last Night made me wonder if letting Donnelly go was a good move , Bellamy Really seems to get the Best out of his players

Once we lose a few of our regular forwards,the backup just isnt there.Cuthbertson,Glen Stewart and Rose will always give you 100%,but they really arent first grade standard.
I just hope Kennedy doesnt miss any more games this year,and as for next season,lets hope we can get a name forward to take his place.

Once we lose a few of our regular forwards,the backup just isnt there.Cuthbertson,Glen Stewart and Rose will always give you 100%,but they really arent first grade standard.
I just hope Kennedy doesnt miss any more games this year,and as for next season,lets hope we can get a name forward to take his place.

And include Willo in that list. I haven't seen him in reserves, but based solely on their games yesterday, Stewart is the pick of the bunch at this stage. And he saved a try under the posts with smart desperation where most players would have just conceded the try.

Manly only win 25% of games when Kennedy is not playing. We just have to have him on the paddock. I think we would have beaten the Tigers had he stayed on.

I hope we can replace him next year as his loss will be huge.

It is about 20 metres from the front door of the leagues club to the buffet.

Maybe the club should consider moving the buffett further away form the front door so that Rose can get more sprinting practice.

Perhap put it on the roof?

willo is a bench player who comes on and tackles when we need defence. he is not a starting player who plays tye hole match, even his defence went down hill under these circumstances.

Rose is the fattest footballer i have seen!

Cuthbo, potential but a long way to go.

we really need to ad serious depth to our forward pack! having said that over the next few weeks other teams will also have players missing, but the likes of the Dragons and Broncos just seem to pull out these quality forwards from there back sides!

It is about 20 metres from the front door of the leagues club to the buffet.

Maybe the club should consider moving the buffett further away form the front door so that Rose can get more sprinting practice.

Perhap put it on the roof?

:lol: :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4