rose one step closer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
with the shock departure of hecks. rose will almost be certain for a regular spot on the bench. i think this guys going to be great for us. i like his attitude. shame about hecks though always gave 100% so i guess this also means that queeny will keep his spot to. still hope its the king not queen.

Is till wish it were king who got the flick

Donny Singe did an atrocious job with Jason King. Too much upper body work, not enough leg work. Almost ruined him as a player !!! King almost looks comical on the field. I hope a more even training regime is regimented.

true Ryan but wait for the apologists to spout their stuff about leg lower body injuries.

They should have seen the upper body work was being carried too far and instead given him more cardiovascular and pool excersises and less weights work until he was healed

true Ryan but wait for the apologists to spout their stuff about leg lower body injuries.

They should have seen the upper body work was being carried too far and instead given him more cardiovascular and pool excersises and less weights work until he was healed

What are your qualifications in sports medicine to make a statement like that?

Dan's body is so finely tuned that he can play 20 mins of soccer each week so he is an expert and anyone who disagrees will face him with handbags at 10 metres!

Dans mum gave birth to him on an exercise machine. He knows what he is talking about.

But on a more serious note, if you see a bloke who has to run after his upper body to keep himself from falling over, you know somethings not right.

I don't think that King built his body up too much - rather his legs are too skinny. He looks like a chicken with legs like that.

He needs to spend more time building his legs up. For a start he can carry Rose on his back up and down Aawba St a few times. After a few weeks he will have legs like tree trunks and be able to run hundreds of metres a game without stopping.

With hecks now gone it a great opportunity for Clael and Rose to grap a first grade spot. There should be some real competition for front row postions next year.

I don't think that King built his body up too much - rather his legs are too skinny. He looks like a chicken with legs like that.

He needs to spend more time building his legs up. For a start he can carry Rose on his back up and down Aawba St a few times. After a few weeks he will have legs like tree trunks and be able to run hundreds of metres a game without stopping.

With hecks now gone it a great opportunity for Clael and Rose to grap a first grade spot. There should be some real competition for front row postions next year.

Ummmm dude the club made that statement they said

"we concentrated on working his upper body too much and now need to compensate"

it was a publicised statement

That goes for the rest of you. besides the fact I have cert IV in personal training which is one step away from being physio and sports conditioner, my hindsight knowledge of what the club did gives me the right to say that.

It is obvious that if they overworked his upper body and he had lower body injuries the only ther workout he could do would be n the pool.

Are you all that thick?

At the moment you'll have Kite and probably King in the starting front row ... sadly King ... and then on the bench you got Leuleai and Bryant.

Unless Manly are thinking about dropping King all together and have Bryant starting but I don't see that happening.

only a Cert IV dan?

I suppose in between doing your Phd and curing Cancer that really only leaves time for writing the great Australian novel and being a part time advisor to the UN on SE Asian geopolitical troublespots?

:) :)

cert IV was a 6 - 8 week course i did after work about 4 or 5 years ago, I never got around to doing the diploma but have thought about doing its new equivelant.

Anyway not the point King should be gone hecks should still be there

and that is what is fundementally wrong with this world!

cert IV was a 6 - 8 week course i did after work about 4 or 5 years ago, I never got around to doing the diploma but have thought about doing its new equivelant.

Anyway not the point King should be gone hecks should still be there

Agreed...........on all points :clap:

only a Cert IV dan?

I suppose in between doing your Phd and curing Cancer that really only leaves time for writing the great Australian novel and being a part time advisor to the UN on SE Asian geopolitical troublespots?

:) :)
Thos are just his extra curricular hobbies.

His many talets are currently being utilised in the quest for the perfect hair style that never goes out of fashion and can survive even the harshest of outback conditions.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4