Rose looking to stay with the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
“I bleed maroon and white - that’s me,” Rose said.

I wonder if he could spare some for the faint-hearted Manly posters who are questioning our ability to be the 2011 premiers?

i deadset love the bloke.

Who cares that hes a bit chubby i love how he gives his all and hes a funny prick as well.

Cambo said:

Who cares that hes a bit chubby i love how he gives his all and hes a funny prick as well.

Harsh. I prefer to describe him as a rather portly gentleman.

Btw you Wang goblin, respond to my SMS and/or give us a call already. Need to know when your gettin down here?

Cambo said:

I like to call him festively plump myself

Sign him up. He is a good player and great for the club.

Cambo you are seriously a disgrace. You use the word prick as a term of affection and the female counterpart as the worst insult you can think of. Your language is misogynist (woman hating), if you do not identify as misogynist you may wish to change your behaviour.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cambo you are seriously a disgrace. You use the word prick as a term of affection and the female counterpart as the worst insult you can think of. Your language is misogynist (woman hating), if you do not identify as misogynist you may wish to change your behaviour.

Wow Cambo, your doing better than me.......i use both words as a means of affection.......

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Gold
Your a funny c&&t or was that prick lol

Rose is a dead set chick magnet. You should see the fille d'minion chasing him on twitter. Lucky bastard. I bet he throws a leg three times as much as the rest of you (and maybe at a similar rate to me).

The Internet is great, ain't it Eagle - LoL. Actually, nah, it's more for (and TRY telling me this tune isn't addictive):-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo

Cambo I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt as to ignorance v woman hating. To demonstrate you are not a woman hater simply substitute prick instead of **** when ever you are abusing someone (ie in 90% of your posts). You can do it!
You can start by calling me a smart prick. Go on. Trust me, you will find it has a ring to it.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cambo I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt as to ignorance v woman hating. To demonstrate you are not a woman hater simply substitute prick instead of Can't Understand Normal Thinking when ever you are abusing someone (ie in 90% of your posts). You can do it!
You can start by calling me a smart prick. Go on. Trust me, you will find it has a ring to it.
Mate you have me perplexed I can't work out if your a smart prick or a dumb c&&t lol.

As for women I love them all oh except that troll bec wilson but I the she is a shim

Ke and gav don't u bastards even dare come out with a ladyboy line or might just f ing lose it deluxe lol

Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cambo I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt as to ignorance v woman hating. To demonstrate you are not a woman hater simply substitute prick instead of Can't Understand Normal Thinking when ever you are abusing someone (ie in 90% of your posts). You can do it!
Mate you have me perplexed I can't work out if your a smart prick or a dumb c&&t lol.

As for women I love them all oh except that troll bec wilson but I the she is a shim

Ke and gav don't u bastards even dare come out with a ladyboy line or might just f ing lose it deluxe lol

What you get upto and enjoy on your visits to Thailand is your business mate, it isn't anything to be ashamed of, you can't help your feelings in that area

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6