Rose asks for release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He should still be in the maroon and white. Wish Rose all the best and hopes he ends up back in Sydney.

I guess Storm will want some compensation though?

errr....

sydney and melbourne don't seem that far apart?

ex canucks goalie roberto luongo had to live in vancouver whislt his young family (and wife) stayed in florida! Now that's more than a little trip up the road.

What I'm trying to say is.....what a wuss! (ok maybe not) But as I don't know his circumstances.....I'll be quiet, except to say....Best of luck for the future!

If you trim a little more weight off...come back and run our water for us. (ohh nasty)

Sad to hear, but understandable that a man with a heart would feel out of place at the Scumos :(

Hope that a Sydney Club can pick him up as he is one of the few characters in the NRL :angel:

Yeah...maybe if he lost ten kegs again and reconciled with Tooves and the group @Moondog?

So probably NOT.

Good luck to him anyways.

Not sure who he could ask for a release, he looks like he's eaten bellyache.

Good luck to him, he was never suited to life on the dark side.

I can see it now. He's sitting in a weekly Storm wrestling/mixed martial arts/how to break your opponents limbs class, and his conscious kicks in. "All this wrestling, choke holds and bending arms in the wrong direction stuff isn't footy. God I miss Manly. Craig, can I have a word outside please".

I still think he has great impact off the bench. If take him back on a minimum contract no worries.

Lord Eagleton said:
I can see it now. He's sitting in a weekly Storm wrestling/mixed martial arts/how to break your opponents limbs class, and his conscious kicks in. "All this wrestling, choke holds and bending arms in the wrong direction stuff isn't footy. God I miss Manly. Craig, can I have a word outside please".

Nah...he probably just thought the bolded bit!

Dan said:
I still think he has great impact off the bench. If take him back on a minimum contract no worries.

Totally agree. He is a cult figure at Manly and a wonderful drawcard for new members. I would like to see him have some role with the club, even if it is off-field.

Dan said:
He had zero regard for the Coaching Staff and that will not change if they bend to what is good for GRose, as opposed to what is good for Manly :cool:

Surely we have enough bench players by now.

Do you know what this means?

Do you know of the ramifications if such a thing happens? (Obviously there is a God if this does happen.)

Especially if gorgeous George comes back to mighty Manly? By the way I'd have him back in a New York Minute.

It means I can hate Melbourne with all the passion and fervour I can muster. I can once again despise them if George is no longer playing for them. :D

The only problem is if he joins say the Rooster or the Dogs. That would not be nice in my humble opinion. :mad:

Please sign him up for a year 2V. :cool:

LOL @stevo...You can see a vet about that!

Not saying I wouldn't take him back; just that I can't see it happening.

Even if he got a release the reasons he left us would have to change dramatically.
Just don't see it right now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4