Rorters at it Again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Meanwhile, the Roosters have approached the NRL about allowing suspended Michael Crocker to play this weekend.

Crocker will have served a two-match suspension after this weekend's round.

However, the Roosters play the Warriors in Auckland this Sunday – with the match to finish at 1.30pm after a midday kick-off (AEST).

The Roosters claim at that moment Crocker's suspension has been completed. The club has asked that Crocker be allowed to play in the Premier League match against Parramatta at Cabramatta on Sunday.

we did the same with choc in the trials

trials is different.

was he suspended for weeks or games??

if it is games we should have named kylie to play PL and NRL to get it out of the way in one week.

What they are saying fluff,if I read it correctly,is that by the time PL starts this weekend,he would have fulfilled his suspension requirements (which I think is done in games)

its not a major issue, he is still missing two first team games..... bigger concern to me is the dogs asking for salary cap exemptions because there players are injured!!! that a JOKE

I understand Kiwi - but im sure you are allowed to play 2 grades still, so why not name a player in both and have his suspension over quicker.

One thing that should stop this is to be suspended you must be available to play - even if injured - there is no way he could play both NRL and PL if he were available - one or the other

It wouldnt work the other way around, because the round is considered over at the end of the first grade games.

You couldn't normally then play for PL because it is generally before 1st grade, but because of the weird scheduling with not every club having PL sometimes it is after 1st grade, when the suspension is over!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2