Roosters v warriors worst penalty ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Whoever was in the video ref box needs to be taken out the back have a curtain put around them and be put down.

During the fans yesterday cordner put on a completely fair and legitimate hit. The warriors player stayed down because he dislocated his knee, they played back the tackle and the video ref found contact with the head that just didn't happen.

The only contact with the head happened when he was falling to the ground and he his head fell against another players knee.

Anasta blew up at the ref which I thought was justified and said "there was no contact with the head"

Then shortly after the player was helped from the field with a clear leg injury.

The refs got it completely wrong here and I hope they are taken to task over it

I also thought his shoulder hit him in the head penalty and report justified. I wouldn't like it but I can see nrl going down same path as union in banning shoulder charge.

It was an iffy call but I thought that the no try decision earlier in the game was worst. It was at very least a simultaneous put down.

The excuse that they are only watching on SD screens doesn't really wash either, the calls are just way too bloody obvious to miss. The referee corps needs to be cleaned up ASAP, blight on the game.

Matabele said:
His shoulder hit him flush on the jaw. 2 week suspension for mine.

Nowhere near the jaw impact was all with the chest he then turned his head into the tackle.

Absolute rubbish call

Wolfpack said:
The excuse that they are only watching on SD screens doesn't really wash either, the calls are just way too bloody obvious to miss. The referee corps needs to be cleaned up ASAP, blight on the game.

Video ref screens were changed to HD after the Gasnier drop ball try debacle against Manly.

Whoever thinks that tackle made any contact with the head needs a better tv or glasses lol. BS call by the video ref. It was a really good shot.

firechild said:
Wolfpack said:

Video ref screens were changed to HD after the Gasnier drop ball try debacle against Manly.

Commentators were saying that the video refs were still using SD screens. Either way the standard of refereeing is unforgivably bad.

Worst penalty ever was that one we copped against Titans a few years back when Orford tried to dive on the ball and was penalised for bringing down the Titans playing trying to kick it through. Cost us the game too.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8