Roosters tickets for rd 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
Does the club have a ticket allocation or is it buy your own via ticketek?

If the latter is there a bay allocated for Manly supporters?

Nothing worse than being stuck with home supporters.

cf2 is back link said:

just go with BAZ watch the boys warm up then decide if you want to stay :p

Generally there is a nominated away supporters bay at SFS, usually around the 30m line.

Also, last year on some of the away games the club would send out emails to members a few days before the game with a link to discounted tickets in the away supporters areas, if the team we were playing offered this.

But the Chookies may need the money to pay for seat repairs :eek:

I think it's bay 37.  Look for a topic on where to sit on this site as the game approaches.

jjai link said:
[quote author=cf2 is back link=topic=186511.msg316909#msg316909 date=1298252955]

just go with BAZ watch the boys warm up then decide if you want to stay :p
[/quote]
LOL  ;D :D ;D

I'm just waiting to hear back from the club re tickets and the supporters bus so stay tuned?
Will post a MWTS game day thread when I get more details

Update : Ticket details will apparently be available next week.
Also, I've been told that there will be a supporter bus.
Not sure of times or cost at the moment but keep an eye on the clubs twitter and facebook for details and I'll post on here when I know more.

Brookie4eva link said:
Generally there is a nominated away supporters bay at SFS, usually around the 30m line.

Also, last year on some of the away games the club would send out emails to members a few days before the game with a link to discounted tickets in the away supporters areas, if the team we were playing offered this.

But the Chookies may need the money to pay for seat repairs :eek:

LOL Sydney FC probably paid for the repairs as we know the Roosters wouldn't have.

I'm still waiting to hear from the club re any ticket link for discounted tickets for members and details re the supporters bus.

I'll chase up tomorrow at the season launch and post on here as soon as I know.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6