Roosters this weekend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Ryan]
Your just BEGGING for a Yart aren't you Jatz !!! ;)

I must have begged too much. Now, even Mata is doing them. 8D

[/quote]

I hate them as much as you do. I just had to bring out the definitive list in an attempt to stop Ryan posting a new team on the hour. He's more regular than the Weather Channel on All Bran.

hehe thanks for the tip Matas, its not really conflict with each other, we are both singing from the same sheet, but unfortunately we don't live in a bubble :)

No my ventnig is regarding the tripe dished up Sunday arvo.

You may be singing from the same sheet but it doesn't appear as though you're dirtying them very often. ;)

Ryans YART's. He's more regular than the Weather Channel on All Bran.

Or it could be secret language between terrorist cells planning something or code to signal an attack. Evil takes many forms ya know ! 8|

[quote author=Matabele]
Ryans YART's. He's more regular than the Weather Channel on All Bran.

Or it could be secret language between terrorist cells planning something or code to signal an attack. Evil takes many forms ya know ! 8|

[/quote]

They're too random to be that. No rhyme or reason.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2