Roosters salary sombrero

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seems that the Roosters never-ending cap has now extended to fit in the NFL's hottest quarterback, Mr. Tom Brady.

Proudly sponsored by CityFord. (Random, non club orgainsed TPA)

I would say @mave is referencing the forward passes that the Chooks got away with today. Sure they got that one at the end, but I think it was just a square up for calling Tom's pass to Uate forward when it wasn't.

The refs bet us today, simple as that.
The refs were pathetic, I agree, but Easts got plenty of bad calls as well. For the first time this season we won the penalty count (12-7). Now 18 penalties is twice as many as you should see in a game. Refs have no feel for the match, and having two of the pests doubles the penalties.

Are u far king kidding me?

Cooper Cronk, Tedesco this year and now DT is reporting that the RORTERS are offering Cleary $1M a year PLUS Crighton and Marty rumours... yet Manly are the ones getting fined for 3rd party payments and we will battle to field a proper squad for 2 years....

NRL are a joke, Greenburg is useless, salary cap is pointless and Uncle Nick can kiss my rrrrrrrrrrrrŕrrrrrrrrrrr.....

The have openly said they have close to $1mil left in the cap.

No matter who they sign they still have the million left.

Oh another thing @frank stokes did you forget Angus Crighton 3 years $3million deal starting 2019.
Didnt realise it was a done deal bob... ONLY way they could have $1M left is thru a crapload of 3rd parties....

images

Are u far king kidding me?

Cooper Cronk, Tedesco this year and now DT is reporting that the RORTERS are offering Cleary $1M a year PLUS Crighton and Marty rumours... yet Manly are the ones getting fined for 3rd party payments and we will battle to field a proper squad for 2 years....

NRL are a joke, Greenburg is useless, salary cap is pointless and Uncle Nick can kiss my rrrrrrrrrrrrŕrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Your upset now - wait till they make a play for young Cleary - this will be official before long and with the 3rd party arrangements that are hard to police, will scuff the Tigers bid without a problem.

Your upset now - wait till they make a play for young Cleary - this will be official before long and with the 3rd party arrangements that are hard to police, will scuff the Tigers bid without a problem.

Cronk, Cleary, Keary jeez someone misses out don’t they!!

The Rorters need forwards not backs, I’d be more worried about Marty than the Panthers losing Cleary.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Not really, Signed through until 2019, Cleary’s deal ends end of 2019. However Tigers will get him as both he and his dad have said openly they want to team up again one day
100% correct - except Roosters will win the battle for his signature

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4