Roosters players out tonight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
The commentators have to keep saying the Roosters are just so used to winning. Their systems is what gets it done. It’s becoming ridiculous now. They are missing from there side tonight.
JWH
Cordner
Verrilles
B Morris
J Morris
V Radley
Tupou
Crichton
Flanagan
Billy Smith.

Think about that.

Still had a fair side in though , and of course we know they have at least two sides at their disposal ( or almost ).

Hall would be the worst player in the NRL.

Makes our wingers look like Cec Blinkhorn and Harold Horder.

Caused a bit of a heated discussion in my house last night. My partner couldn't take it that her roosters got the rub of the green so often and that everyone can see how ridiculous their claims to the side being under the cap is. She did at least admit that the refs clearly hate manky though

Out of all the people in the world...Dan finds the one roosters fan to hang out with

(lolz)

SBW on matty Johns tonight. Who paid for his flights over? They all go on about poor bloke 4 kids on a long haul flight blah blah blah. I wonder if he flew economy or business and who paid for it all? Bet it wasnt him. Does that get put on cap?

SBW on matty Johns tonight. Who paid for his flights over? They all go on about poor bloke 4 kids on a long haul flight blah blah blah. I wonder if he flew economy or business and who paid for it all? Bet it wasnt him. Does that get put on cap?

There was an article where I think it was the ceo of the raiders saying that it was an unwritten rule that teams spend a max of 10k of non cap included relocation expenses.

But now naughty nick has flown the gang out business class, put them up in a penthouse and provided them with many other expensive items... he says that the unwritten rule should go out the window. 10k was deemed 'reasonable' but the sbw sideshow has blown that out of the water.

"They" (the nrl?) did say the kids toys are included in the cap.

I'll try and find the article...

edit:

Bemused Canberra officials have taken aim at the NRL for allowing the Sydney Roosters to go all out on accommodating star recruit Sonny Bill Williams and his family in a flashy penthouse apartment overlooking the harbour.

The Roosters are footing the expensive bill for Williams, his wife and four young children as they isolate for two weeks before the 35-year-old joins his teammates.

The NRL confirmed the Roosters are allowed to pay for Williams' accommodation and all reasonable relocation costs for up to 28 days, which are exempt from the salary cap.

But the Raiders were stunned to learn the premiers had been given the green light to splash unlimited cash on their global star, and the "unspoken rule" had always been a soft cap of around $10,000 for any flights, accommodation and even removalists.

The Green Machine have plenty of experience footing similar relocation bills for their large English contingent, as well as Queenslanders and New Zealanders. They were once denied flying two of their English stars business class.

----

The pigs have well and truly replaced the humans in the 'farm' that is the nrl.

Last edited:
The Roosters blatant salary cap cheating and the biased referee decisions in their favour make me so disillusioned with the NRL. After last weeks game against the Titans who were robbed by decisions I have vowed never to watch another Roosters game live. I will record the game and if they get beaten I will watch if they win I delete. Life is too short to waste time watching a corrupt team win.

Hall would be the worst player in the NRL.

Makes our wingers look like Cec Blinkhorn and Harold Horder.

IMO Ryan Hall came to the NRL about 5-6 years too late. If he came in at least 2014, 2015 he could (would) have been a sensation. Now he's just old and lucky that his career managed to see him wanted by the Chooks.

The Cheatsters were red flagging big time when hiring the NRL auditor in Ian Shubert to help manage their salary cap - a slightly vested interest 1 would think ???
It's almost been "The Untouchables" ever since - no questions asked - no questions answered.
The new cover, is how players want to go there for unders, as Nick Politis will offer them great advice for life after football...its really called "where to hide the extra money "

Last edited:
The Cheatsters were red flagging big time when hiring the NRL auditor in Ian Shubert to help manage their salary cap - a slight vested interest 1 would think ???
It's almost been "The Untouchables" ever since - no questions asked - no questions answered.
The new cover, is how players want to go there for unders, as Nick Politis will offer them great advice for life after football...its really called "where to hide the extra money "

And V'landys new line seems to be "Oh you're all only complaining because its the Roosters. You'd be fine if it was any other team."

Talk about tone deaf. What a goose. He took that straight from the Beattie play book.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4